The Perks of Google AdSense Premium Accounts

By Posted 2005 Updated   AdvertisingGoogle

There is a separate class of Adsense Premium publishers who make much more money than common Adsense accounts. As per reports, if your site receives more than 5 million search queries or 20 million content page views a month, you may qualify for AdSense premium service.

Google AdSense Premium

lots of money

Qualified publishers are eligible for AdSense premium service, which provides the following benefits:

• Google account manager – to take care of all your account details and help you with with better ad placement tips and provide additional monetization options to make more money for you.
  • Customized revenue terms – more commission than that paid to standard publisher accounts.
  • Flexible ad formats – You might not need to be stuck with typical rectangle and banner ads. You can choose the ad size you like to fit in your site design. [Update: Now Adsense allows all publishers to choose any size format.]
  • Advanced and more robust filtering – Choose keywords for which you want to target your ads. Well targeted ads relevant to adjoining content will get more clicks. See more about Adsense keywords code.

So if your site is lucky enough to have 5 million search queries or 20 million content page views a month – Check out AdSense premium service. It helps bigger sites make more money. Anyway, if you have that kind of huge traffic, they would have already enrolled you in the program.

Update: Now Google has removed these requirements publicly and the terms and eligibility criteria may not be same anymore.

14 comments on “The Perks of Google AdSense Premium Accounts

1. Lugaluda Blogs says:

Wow, 20M page views per month is still a long long way for me to reach :D In the meantime, I have to work on really hard with my blogs

• Blinky says:

There is much easier way to apply. You can see what other experienced people wrote: http://www.predpriemach.com/showthread.php?t=50908

You can only see the minimums here:

A minimum of 1 Million pageviews per month – In other words you must have a daily traffic of at least 10-20 thousand pageviews. At least 100K-150K search queries per month – This approximates to around 5 thousand search queries per day.

Hope it helped. :)

2. Tibia Download says:

Interesting. I guess I will see it as a new challenge.
    It would be quite an achievement to become a premium publisher. :)

3. Hermanu says:

I think it almost impossible to reach 20m page views or 5m search queries monthly just with blogs. We need something slightly bigger – a social networking site, news portal, social bookmarking, or other heavy content sites

4. Technical Articles says:

But I have seen some of the websites are premium adsense publisher while those sites don’t have 5 million search queries or 20 million page views.

Can you please provide google’s link regarding premium adsense account?

5. Bathroom says:

Is there a way to get on the scheme even if you don’t get that many page views but have quality content?

6. SEO says:

its kind of unfair. Google should have some intermediate plan for small publisher. I have a website with more then 1 millions views per month. I am not that big like CNN. But still I generate much revenue. Even ppl like me should be given some good choices. What u think??

7. usa says:

That is what I’m going to do this year – to become premium adsense publisher. That’s my goal

8. Travel Cebu Philippines - vincentt says:

whew. cool info. Well, we will start targeting 100k traffic/month first haha.

9. Mr.bhavesh says:

Nice article,
    But how we can get such a large pageviews from our website in order to become become premium adsense publisher??

10. Anish says:

Yeah, thanks for confirming that up for me! Google can be picky. I’ve heard they send an invitation on their own, and you can’t really ask Google to give you a premium account.

I fully agree with Hermanu, actually. It’s not easy for an average joe to build such a blog. (It’s not impossible, though.. There ARE blogs like lifehack, mashable, etc. which totally satisfy it .. Yeah, they’re more like online journals, but still..They’re what they are: blogs!) I’m working on a News portal. I’m gonna keep working hard on it, I’m hoping at least after years I can succeed in making it a big portal.

Thanks again for the info!

11. Jaki says:

One gets “Google Premium Adsense” account only through invitation. Amit Agarwal (Labnol) from India is the first blogger to receive the Premium Adsense account. One more benefit from the premium account is that, you can use multiple ads in a single page.

12. Amrish says:

It may not be that Google considers the less performing sites too for Premium accounts but what I’ve seen is some of the premium account holders share their ads with other publishers and share revenue. Like if I have a premium account and I thought that your site is well reputed to use my Adsense ads I will allow you to use my codes and share the earning.
    What interests me in premium account is the ability to customize the look and feel of Ads. this can immediately supercharge the CTR and earning because ads are not displayed as normal Adsense ads. Wish if I get those Ads

13. Tipmoon says:

I am greedy to be an adsense premium publisher… LOLLLL