1GB USB Flash Drive from Victorinox Swiss Army Tools

By Posted 2005 Updated   Gadgets

Swiss knife with a USB pen drive!! Victorinox is a famous manufacturer of Premium Swiss Army Knives and Tools. USB drives, also known as pen drives are a convinient way to store and carry data. Victorinox enters into the technology domain by its incorporation of a 1GB USB flash memory drive in it multi tool swiss army products – The SwissMemory 1GB.

Victorinox Swiss Knife Pen Drive

victorinox usb driveMain features –
USB-Memory with 1GB memory stick
Blade
Nail file with screwdriver
Scissors
Key ring
LED mini light
Retractable ball point pen

It is compatible with USB 1.1/2.0 interface, Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/MAC OS X, OS 8.6 and higher, Linux 2.4 and higher. The Windows 98 drivers available on their site and its Secure-LOCK software will keep your data safe from unauthorized access.

All that for only $197!

10 comments on “1GB USB Flash Drive from Victorinox Swiss Army Tools

1. J. J. says:

One big problem for travelers is that you can’t bring your flash drive on the plane with you.

2. suraj says:

i am unable to format pendrive and also delete the files

3. suraj says:

i am unable to format pendrive and also delete the files

the error is right protected

but it is a 1 GB pen drive of jetflash there is protection lock.

4. timon says:

hi,
    i had a 1gb digital mp3 player ,its is sony digital mp3 player ,i dont know wether its original or chinese,but i think it is chinese,i had a problem with the memony.the memory of 1 gb has been reduced to 484 mb,i tried to find the firmware for that but i am getting no results.

5. Greg Hahn says:

I have a knock-off swiss army knife 2GB flash, It is corrupt and Windows XP said “format unsucessful” when I attempted to format it. Linux could not mount the device. Any thoughts?

BTW: It can be removed from the knife for travelers!
    GBH

6. rodrik says:

unable to format my kingston pen drive!!

7. priya says:

I have a memorycard problem. I have 1Gp memory card. I can’t format or delete or paste any file.

8. msmizan says:

i am unable to format pendrive and also delete the files

the error is right protected

but it is a 1 GB pen drive of jetflash there is protection lock.

9. TheR says:

Today (I just bought it) SecureLock Destroyed the flash drive, and I can not do anything with it at all

10. swivel usb says:

the tools is good,I am looking for a long time。thanks !!!!