Maximum SMS Record on Airtel Unlimited SMS Mobile Plan

By Posted 2005 Updated   India

Deepak Sharma is reported to have set a new Guinness world record for having sent the most SMS messages in a single month, an unbelivable 182,689!

“We?re not sure if that?s total, or unique messages, but if you?d like us to break that down for you, that?s about 6,100 messages a day, 253 an hour, 4.2 a minute, or a new one every 14 seconds or so.” reports Engadget

WebIndia 123 reported that “Deepak Sharma aims to increase the number to 3,00,000 in the coming month. Sharma received a bill of 1411 pages this month, which was sent specially to him by Airtel. He is making the best out of Airtel’s scheme of unlimited SMS with 99 paise.”

Airtel is one of India’s top mobile operators. They would never have thought this Ludhiana man would have used their unlimited SMS mobile scheme to set a world record. Maybe Airtel is thinking of closing this mobile phone SMS payment plan soon!

12 comments on “Maximum SMS Record on Airtel Unlimited SMS Mobile Plan

1. pratik says:

i wanna now is sms pack of 49 bugs with 2000 sms still working in mumbai circle

2. shalabh says:

hi
    i like to add that on 21/12/2008 i had sended 1500 sms in 2 hours.
    is it a record

3. Vizz Media says:

Isnt there a regulation by TRAI of a limit of SMS’s that can be sent through a personal connection?
    Also, is this scheme still avaiable for NCR cicle?

4. Jaclyn says:

I send 5,000 a week…

5. Ritesh khandelwal says:

we send 5 lacs msg per day
    if you gave me a plan for local unlimited sms so please tell me about it.
    at present we use tata 0123 plan

6. anand says:

I send atleast 20,000 business sms per day to strangers through my Airtel mobile via PC help.

i.e. I send atleast 20,000 x 25days = 500,000 sms per month.

But then why my name is not included in geniuss world record.

This Deepak SHarma is fooling people.

7. Shiva says:

Dear Anand,

It Very good, that u are using Airtel mobile fully. I want to know that, what is the plan you are using? Can u send me your contact number, so I want to share my experience with you

8. SHARAD TOLWALA says:

DEAR ANAND

WHICH PLAN U ARE USING TO SEND 500000 SMS / MONTH.
    I AM IN HYDERABAD, I AM LOOKING FOR UNLIMITED SMS FOR AP IN VERY LOW RANGE SAY 99/MONTH. PLS SMS ME IF ANY PLAN OF ANY PROVIDER IN HYDERABAD.

SSHARAD

• DUANE says:

AIRTEL offers UNLIMITED SMS (Local and National) @ Rs 77
      10000 National & Local SMS Free per month*

SHARAD TOLWALA says:
      November 13, 2009 at 7:04 pm
      DEAR ANAND

WHICH PLAN U ARE USING TO SEND 500000 SMS / MONTH.

SSHARAD

9. Navin says:

I have sent 15000 messages in a week last month. Its a big record.

10. Samujjal Sen says:

Arey ye to kuch bhi nahi…I have been sending 1000 sms per hour to my friend for the last 2 years :)