Worlds Richest People : 691 Billionaires on Earth

By 10-06-2005   Tips

“The collective net worth of the 691 billionaires we could find is $2.2 trillion, up $300 billion from the combined worth of the 587 people listed last year.” as per a Forbes Special Report.

“The gap between the world’s two richest people, Bill Gates and Warren Buffett, narrowed further this year, though Gates hung on to his superlative title for the eleventh year. The third-richest person in the world, steel baron Lakshmi Mittal, is this year’s biggest gainer in dollars, adding $18.8 billion to his net worth.”

Forbes has compiled a List of World Billionaires. The top ten richest men on earth are –
1. William Gates III
2. Warren Buffett
3. Lakshmi Mittal
4. Carlos Slim Helu
5. Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud
6. Ingvar Kamprad
7. Paul Allen
8. Karl Albrecht
9. Lawrence Ellison
10. S Robson Walton

Can a blogger make a billionaire!

Update: Carlos Slim Helu Overtakes Bill Gates as Worlds Richest Man.

16 comments on “Worlds Richest People : 691 Billionaires on Earth

1. nicky says:

where is mr trump?!!!

2. Anshuman sharma says:

I will beat these richest persons,but i just wana be a great person by my talent and that is elertronic and communication

3. Raj says:

billionaires are many but the point is who will be the first trillioner of the world . Oops that will be the most dramatic face of this age.

4. Faheem says:

Being a billionare is not easy. One need right brain, fortune and idea of how to do, when to do, what it would be its results and many things of which only them or future them know it. Being so rich is definitly something big. But believe me, its not big as the amount. The one who is really succesfull with money is not the richest person, but those who are realise that this is only for some small period and they need to do right thing with whatever is available. God gave more money, maybe in less time to some people only, that only to test them. To see that if they are spending it in the right way, to see if they think its due to only there work or it only goes through once fate. Everything is only to test people. I only hope it doesn’t ever turn against them in one day in which the amount of money they made is not a criteria, but only their way of spending.

5. margie says:

i want to become rich,, so that i can help others..i hope someday GOD will grant me my wish.. I felt sad when I can see beggars in d street,, and I have no money and power to help them..

6. vincent seloane says:

This is 2007, and in 2008 i will be one of the young richest persons, in 2010 south Africa’s richest person and in 2015 making it on the top 100 richest in the world. watch and learn don’t forget my name I’m coming the world,Donald Trump, Bill Gates, patrice Motsepe, the Oppenhimer family are scared that i said this catch me if you can “one deal a day”

7. Angel Cruz says:

Hello!! It’s a pleasure for me to have an opportunity to tell my opinions about those richest person. . and that is GO!!

8. Toju says:

Been rich is nothing strange or an important phenomenon,the amount of a man’s wealth is measured by the help he rendered to people.Enuogh of this rich rich and rich mentality,inspite of all the wealthy people this world is blessed with yet there is still hunger in the land.It is just a waste of time.Though i am coming OUT.

9. abdo says:

Hi for who cares or not,

i’ve leaved and traveled for so many places in this world but i didn’t get the chance till now to make enough money.
    I need a help for some cash to manage myself with a small business

10. heheheh says:

just plan on getting rich.Being an accountant then buy stocks and open a small business.This is my dream