Privacy Screens Filters : On Screen Privacy

By Posted 2005 Updated   GadgetsSecurity

Do you often work on sensitive confidential or secret information on your computer monitor or laptop that you don’t want others to see?

I was surprised to see that my copassenger seated beside me was busy working and surfing on his laptop, but all I could see was a blank screen. And that was my introduction to the spectrum of privacy screen filters.

Privacy filters blacks out screen images from a side view with no blurring or image distortion. Images are visible only to persons directly in front of the screen. This improves productivity by allowing you to continue working with confidential private information or surf privately, even when others are nearby like as is an airplane or closed multi user cubicles at office.

They are easy to attach and remove and available for laptops in many sizes, moreover, it stays in place even when notebook is closed. They also protect the laptop screen from scratches and abrasions. Why not give a try to the Privacy Filter or Privacy Screen as it can can help keep your on screen data or online surfing private on your computer, notebook, or laptop!

7 comments on “Privacy Screens Filters : On Screen Privacy

1. Nisha says:

hi,i have lost my Motorola mobile & i dont know its IMEI no.what should i do to get IMEI no.Is there any other way to find lost mobile.

2. arun says:

hi,i have lost my Nokia mobile & i dont know its IMEI no.what should i do to get IMEI no.Is there any other way to find lost mobile.

3. rajiv kumar says:

hi im rajiv kumar from mathura i have lost my cell i have imei number 356015032140343 plz treck to present using number and call me know but i dont know how to trace it plz help

thanks rajiv

4. rajiv kumar says:

hi im rajiv kumar from mathura i have lost DT:28/9/2010 my cell phon samsung mobile S5200 i have imei number 356015032140343 plz treck to present using number and call me know but i dont know how to trace it plz help

5. rajiv kumar says:

hi im rajiv kumar from mathura i have lost DT:28/9/2010 my cell phon samsung mobile S5200 i have imei number 356015032140343 plz treck to present using number and call me CONTECT NUMBER 07428204477 know but i dont know how to tracKe it plz help

6. Knife Sets · says:

msot computer monitors these days are already using LCD technology and some are LED-LCD *~,

7. naveen chauhan says:

hi,i have lost my Nokia E5 mobile & i dont know its IMEI no.what should i do to get IMEI no.

Naveen Chauhan