Sify Broadband Internet Connection Tools and Clients

By Posted 2006 Updated   India

If you use a Sify Broadband Internet Connection in India, and start to download a big file overnight or perform no activity for a long time, your Sify internet account automatically times out and logs you out. So how can you perform unlimited downloads…

Sify Limited is an ISP which provides 24-7 always on Internet connections. Some cool tools help to keep your Sify Broadband High speed internet connection logged in for as long as you want.

1. SuperSify is a Sify Broadband Client by InfernalProteus. It is a simple console based client which you can use to log into your Sify Broadband account. Currently, it exists only for Win32 systems and being a standalone client, does not require Sify’s Client to work.
  2. EasySify is an alternative broadband authentication client (Alternative Sify Broadband Client) for users of Sify Broadband Internet connections. Currently EasySify is available as Windows GUI / Linux Shell under the GNU – General Public License.
  3. Sify Guard is an add-on for SuperSify particularly useful if worried about the 150 MB per day limit. It controls your daily data transfer and informs you the result through a statistics chart. You have a couple of ways to control your daily limit.

Beside keeping your connection alive, these tools also control autologin, autologout, bandwidth calculating, stats, Idle Connection Detection, data flow, MAC address detection, heartbeat interval…

So check these clients which pick up the connection as and when it becomes available again so that your Sify downloads can continue..

9 comments on “Sify Broadband Internet Connection Tools and Clients

1. Umesh Sheth says:

Is there some Broad band dialer for Mac OS?

2. manohar says:

is there any broadband internet provider near or in the pune

3. Siddharth Menon says:

Here is wonring alternate SIFy client.

Long back I rem easy sify use to get us bypass the anoying sify default client.

vtalk2sify is the clients name

Download it works g8 for me… may get some virus warning on macAfee antivirus engine

4. Damon says:

I am sorry to say this but all the links to alternative sify login clients dont work as they are outdated, The sify server rejects the Login request and comments the user to update its client. I think you people might wanna consider updating these clients or remove these links .

5. QuickOnlineTips says:

Dear Damon, the links to these sites are working. I cannot be sure if these tools do not work, you can contact the individual sites for support.

6. kanna says:

How fast is 128 kbps speed means.. they had cheated me i had signed for 128 kbps connection instead they applied 64 kbps its annoying.. i checked the speed in speedometer website its only 64 kbps.

7. Sumann says:

I have signed up for 128 kbps but they are providing only 8 kbps.

Every day I have ring up sify Customer Care 6-7 times and they have not responded to me till now.

its been not even one day that I am able to use my internet connection peacefully.

Their Services are below average.

I would bring it to the kind attention of Sify IT Team, that now not many people will use your internet connection. those who are already using it, will switch over to a better service provider.

8. Balaji Birajdar says:

Me too. I have signed up for 256 kbps and I get 25-30 kbps only.. This is really cheating. Don’t go for sify connection.

9. Varad says:

Along with all above problems, I am facing new problem from Sify.
    They already have their pathetic customer service… technical team (non)support and worst overall CRM
    In addition to that I got a problem in my outlook due to their “Sify BB client” . Whenever I install it on my system, my outlook stops working.
    I needed to format and reconfigure my machine many times but they can not give any solution.

NEVER GO FOR SIFY