Highest Paying Adsense Keyword : Austin DWI

By Posted 2006 Updated   AdvertisingGoogle

Which is the Top Paying Adsense Keyword? Austin DWI. There are too many Highest Paying Adsense Keyword lists available on various websites. Moreover, keyword pricing are dynamic and keep changing. How these lists are prepared and how much the adsense publisher actually gets is truly still unknown.

Cyberwire maintains a list of top 500 higest paying Internet search keywords. It was last updated on June 29, 2006. I am talking about this list since they find these keyword prices using the Googles AdWords tool and so that should be somewhat reliable. The result is presented in Canadian Dollars.

Can you actually earn so much per click? They explain

First of all, let me tell you that you will never see a profit of $70/click credited to your AdSense account. These figures are what Google charges their advertisers. You as a publisher will only see a small percentage of this I have seen upwards of $2-3 / click though, which is very good if you multiply that by 10 or 20 clicks a day. Traffic is the key.

It is well known that legal and loan services usually top the most expensive keywords lists. Mesothelioma was amongst the most popular keywords once. I was surprised to see that the most expensive keyword is Austin DWI at $82.95/click. I had never heard of that keyword combination before.

I presume by Austin we are talking about the City of Austin, Texas, USA. I looked up DWI which means “driving while intoxicated”, which is an offense committed by an individual who operates a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. I wonder if Austin has a higher incidence of DWI?

No wonder websites and blogs have started talking about Austin Texas DWI laywers and attorneys. A google search for Austin DWI results in 69000 results, but Technorati still shows only 1050 results so bloggers are yet to catch on the tip.

Remember that such lists are always dynamic and keyword prices are always changing…as I write this Austin DWI may no longer be the most expensive keyword phrase!

11 comments on “Highest Paying Adsense Keyword : Austin DWI

1. Aftab yo! says:

Thank you so very much for the info.

You guys rock!

:D

2. sunny says:

how to target these ad on site? is it legal?

3. Abraham Kurian says:

You will never see a profit of $70/click credited to your AdSense account. These figures are what Google charges their advertisers. As a publisher you will only see a small percentage of this $2-3 / click through, if you good amount of traffic.

4. QuickOnlineTips says:

Google does not reveal the percentage of commissions it shares with Adsense publishers. But high paying keywords would automatically make you more money even if the cut is fixed.

5. LaughBuster says:

Please tell me where I can find the most search keywords on any search engine. It doesn’t matter for me that how much google is paying for that keyword.

6. Kidsflashgames says:

After a try, I found adsense paying very little for arcade sites. Still searching for a good keyword/niche for my new site. Anyone know the latest list of keywords.

7. vasco says:

Nice!!

8. Liverpoolian says:

It seems as if mesothelioma is one of the highest paying keywords.

9. TheBloggerWorld says:

First of all i’ll like to thankyou for this list.
    i had been looking for this list for some time.

Second, What do you think is the normal % of keywords i should use in my content.

10. Terrence Nop says:

The next time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I really thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could possibly fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

11. flbuzz says:

very interesting, I never know adsense cost is very high like this.

Austin dwi : $82.95/click make me surprise!

thank you for your information.