Apple iPhone Cheaper by $200: Buy 8GB iPhone for $399!

By Posted 2007 Updated   Apple

Looking for cheap Apple iPhones? After the grand worldwide premiere of the iphone, Apple just made the iPhone more affordable for customers this holiday season by lowering the price of the most popular iPhone 8GB model from $599 to just $399!

Apple announced that The 8GB iPhone is now available for $399 in the US through Apples retail and online stores and AT&T retail stores. However, it seems they plan to phase out the iPhone 4GB model, as it will be sold while supplies last. Now I hope the Apple Certified Refurbished iPhones which were available at $100 discount, will get more cheaper.

Update: Apple plans to offers early iPhone buyers $100 Store Credit

Update: Read the Apple Store Return and Refund Policy

15 comments on “Apple iPhone Cheaper by $200: Buy 8GB iPhone for $399!

1. shalini says:

HI..
    we need
    25 units of 8gb iphones.
    is it brand new?
    do u ship to chile?
    how much would shipping cost to chile?
    what are ur methods of payment?

2. mohit bhandari says:

hi i need 10 units of 8gb apple iphone,i am from ireland and i want unlock phones what is the good price for each peics,and how much for shipping.

3. sasikumar says:

i need apple i phone will it be shipped to india send me shipping cost.

4. sai says:

hi i need 8gb apple iphone,i am from india and i want unlock phones what is the good price for each peics,and how much for shipping.

5. dhiraj says:

i need apple i phone 3g will it be shipped to india send me shipping cost.

6. Marcin says:

hi i need iphones 8gb how much cost for post to England??:)) yhanks

7. SALMAN KHAN says:

i want apple iphone will it be shipped to pakistan(karachi) what will be ur shipping costand is it brand new..and how long it will take

8. J Beckson says:

To all you people looking to buy i-phones. Be very careful, especially of offers from China. Most of what they claim are “original” iphones are nothing but copies. In the worst cases, you will be asked to send payment up front by western union or t/t. Don’t do it!! The chances are that once they have your money, you will never here from them again.

• Helen says:

I bought one iPhone 5 in Beijjing, and even though he showed me how it worked, at the Pearl markets.
      It was a copy, as the back comes off to replace the battery. I believe that the genuine iPhones back does not come off. I hope this saves someone from the same experience I had and now I can’t afford one.

9. kruti says:

HI

I am kruti and i want to buy unlocked 3G apple iphone . is it original apple iphone ?? can u ship to australia and how much it will cost and how long it will take time?

10. isamaliya arvind says:

hi i need 8gb apple iphone,i am from india and i want unlock phones what is the good price for each peaces,and how much for shipping coasting in india.

11. magnusthamastah says:

Cool iPhone blog, I hope you’re going to do some articles on the iPhone 3G S as well.

12. arvind says:

i want 10 pcs.iphones 8g.b.in india.so what will be shipping charge in india.please send me reply.and what is a price of each peace?

13. Srini says:

I need iPhone 8gb, what will be the cost to be shipped Houston, TX

14. eman says:

hi
    I am Eman from Egypt i need apple iphone 8gb without any sim card offers that i can use my sim card on it and what wil be the cost of shippment.
    thanks