Google Analytics IQ Test

By Posted 2009 Updated   Google

Are you a Google Analytics expert? Take the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) Test, a new skills qualification program, and test your expertise in interpreting and using Google Analytics.

Google Analytics is a powerful tool for comprehensive analysis of web site traffic, and helps you optimize your site to get more traffic. The Google Analytics IQ program is tailored for agencies who want to develop employees who are knowledgeable about Web analytics, and for individuals who seek ways to improve their job prospects.

Visit the Conversion University and take the free Google Analytics Online course. Learn with free analytics tutorials and prepare yourself for the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) test. Help yourself become a expert Google Analytics user.

Google Analytics Individual Qualification is available in US English only. The Google Analytics IQ test costs $50, requires a passing score of 75%, and you need to answer 70 questions in 90 minutes. After passing the test, you will receive a proof of qualification.

Are you ready to take the Google Analytics Challenge?

7 comments on “Google Analytics IQ Test

1. Google Analytics IQ Test says:

I took the test. It was very difficult…

• Shawna says:

I took the test once and failed by one question. I then spent a month going back over ALL of the lessons, especialy the ones that don’t apply to any of the sites I manage.
      I passed with flying colors the second time. It is extremely difficult if you don’t have e-commerce sites and/or don’t know any scripting. I think I know both now!

• Rakesh Purohit says:

Hi,

I am planing to get certification for Analytics, it would be really great if you could share your experience, some sample questions etc which would help me understand better.

thanks
        Rakesh Purohit

• Nagaraju Bejgum says:

Hello Shawna,

What is the best place to find helpful resources to prepare for the exam? I have gone though all the videos in conversion university but still I feel need to prepare more?

2. Kendall Weisholz says:

Exceptional blog post, this is very similar to a site that I have. Please check it out sometime and feel free to leave me a comenet on it and tell me what you think. I’m always looking for feedback.

3. Rajesh Mergu says:

Hi, i got 74% in my last attempt and this time i want to clear anyhow. This is essential all employer ask for this cert. God help me with this tips, do u have or know where i can get some voucher code or something which forgives my fees?

4. Jack Morris says:

I just signup for google starttest ac and came across here from Google

Can you plz guide how to prepare for this exam?