Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Upgrade at 50% Discount

By 26-06-2009   Tips

Want to buy Windows 7? Now you can preorder Microsoft Windows 7,  and get discount of 50% off retail price. Windows 7, Microsoft’s latest operating system  is coming on October 22, 2009 and till then you can grab this cheap deal from select retailers.

windows7  home premiumThough Windows7 has six editions, beginning today, you can order two editions, Home Premium and Professional, for 50% off or more. Remember  this is a limited time offer till July 11, 2009 or till supplies last, whichever comes first.

If you pre-order now, you can buy Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade for $49 or a Windows 7 Professional Upgrade for $99; which is  about half off the estimated retail prices.

Testers can download Windows 7 Release candidate for free and get 1 year validity. You can also download Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor – a free software that will examine your computers processor, memory, storage, graphics capabilities to identify known compatibility issues and test with Windows 7 system requirements.

12 comments on “Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Upgrade at 50% Discount

1. Sparx says:

Will installing the Win7 RC version on a fresh, blank HDD make me eligible later for the upgrade license?

• QuickOnlineTips says:

Windows 7 RC is free for testers and will expire in a year. But the final Windows 7 version people will have to buy.

2. Bill Masson says:

I just hope this OS form windows performs better then Vista. Does Windows 7 use as much resources as Vista? I hope not! Thanks’ for the links

• windows7full says:

No it doesn’t slow down your machine as Vista used to. You really need to get your hand on Windows 7. try finding a RC install to test it before u buy it.

3. John Twaddle says:

or more. Remember this is a limited time offer till July 11, 2009 or till supplies last, whichever comes first.

“till” supplies last?

• coliee says:

I wish that this offer lasted longer, however there is a 10% off everything on the Microsoft Store, which will last for 2 more days till Oct 21 ’09
      you need affiliate link to the store and a promo code.

4. daniel b says:

This is an incorrectly titled article. You are buying an UPGRADE to Windows 7, requiring a preexisting Vista or XP license, not Windows 7. If you don’t have XP or Vista (legally) you are out of luck.

There’s a big difference in an upgrade and a stand-alone edition, both in cost and in who can use it. Please be more accurate to avoid confusion.

• QuickOnlineTips says:

@Daniel – You are right. I have fixed the title. Thanks.

• Richard says:

thank you very much for your remiding, I am a student, and I am from China, I wanna buy WIN 7, can you give some suggestions. Thanks again! now I am in the USA.

5. salsan jose says:

For Vista users will get windows 7 upgrade for free.

6. Claud Dipirro says:

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you’ve introduced in your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are very quick for beginners. Could you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

7. Techie Salsan says:

i am still using windows xp with my PC. i recently came to use windows 7 on my friends laptop. its really amazed me. i would also liked to upgrade to windows 7. please let me know if the offer still exists. thanks..