Miley Cyrus Quits Twitter, Sings Rap Song! [Videos]

By 13-10-2009   Social MediaTwitter

As more celebrities join Twitter everyday, Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus decided to quit Twitter, but she did it in style and made a rap song to tell her fans why!

If you hear the Miley Cyrus rap song, some reasons she suggests are she wants her private life private, and wants to put a stop on gossip sites buzzing news of every tweet she makes. She wants to stop pleasing people and admits she is too busy. Naturally Tweeple are tweeting our loud which gets the topic trending at #mileycomeback.

Celeb sites are analyzing if Miley Cyrus boyfriend provoked her to quit

And many Miley Goodbye videos are emerging all over the web

Did you know that the top 10% Twitter users accounted for over 90% of tweets and its not surprising that 60% twitter users quit within first month! Did you quit Twitter?

7 comments on “Miley Cyrus Quits Twitter, Sings Rap Song! [Videos]

1. Paul Stamatiou says:

Hopefully I’m not the only one that doesn’t find this newsworthy? That being said NPR talked about it for like 5 minutes this morning.. crazy.

2. JenJina says:

OMG thank the lord ! one less person’s nonsense on the web every 2 minutes

3. catherine says:

i think miley is just going crazy what is the big deal who cares if she quit that is her problem she needs to deal with it not us she can get a new account if her mom or dad lets her what is really the big deal with twitter

4. Lorretta Raff says:

I am a huge Miley Cyrus fan. I love her personal style and energy! . I love her style and I think she is such a beautiful girl. Go, Go Miley!

5. Diane Baby Gifts says:

I believe she’s just a wonderful young woman kind of exploring.

6. False Nails · says: