Check Out the New Google Logo

By 1 year ago   Google
Tweet Share Email Share

Google changed their logo today and simplified the logo design further. They switched from the previous serif font to more cleaner and simpler sans serif font.

Why did Google change their logo? Google wants is logo to look great across a range of devices, from desktops to the smallest of mobile screens and upcoming Android watches.

Here is the old Google Logo…

old google logo

Here is the new Google Logo…

new google logo

Did the logo colors change?  Google has however, retained the 4 colors which have come to represent the colorful Google identity. Even the Google icon is now represented by 4 colors, so that it matches the logo.

The new Google logo is changing across all Google properties. Sundar Pichai, the new Google CEO is making these new changes and it really looks good. Did you know Google is now part of Alphabet, a new holding company!

18 comments on “Check Out the New Google Logo

1. It looks nice and cool !
    carry on google !
    we are waiting for more cool changes and modifications.

2. cool and nice logo!
    carry on google !
    we are waiting for more changes.

3. appu says:

Thanks for sharing new logo,and it is looking good.

4. Martin says:

Eh the logo looks just a little more goofy in a way. I think I liked the old one better.

5. Vivek says:

Not so big just , font change with some doodles …

6. Yahoo says:

cool and nice logo.This is very attractive and better than old one.

7. Nice and cool logo. Its small logo look more cool

8. nibinseo says:

very nice logo.after reading your article only i have checked the logo

9. Seo Uzmanı says:

Hi P Chandra ,

Thank for your article.

I liked google new logo. The new logo looks more beautiful. The new logo font and font used in the logo of Lenovo could not find the name of the font the same but you know what?

10. Alice Evans says:

Not much for a change. I did not even notice it if I haven’t read your post. Thanks for the info anyway.

11. thakur says:

it looks better than older one. Simple & nice design :)

12. javed Ali says:

No big difference only the font will change. but you can make more attractive logo in future.

13. thanks doing such a great work,The new logo looks more beautiful. The new logo font and font used in the logo of Lenovo could not find the name of the font the same but you know what?

14. john says:

I liked the old old. That looked cooler.

15. I didn’t even notice the changes until I read your post. It’s a little funny because google has always been a part of my everyday life.hehe..Thanks for informing me.

16. Best Online Tips Services in any types….. Thanks You.

17. shilpi Gupta says:

Old Google Logo is always unique rather than new…not much changes having

18. Thanks for sharing New logo, their is only difference between new and old logo is Font and Blending effects. May be in future it may change. this article is very informative.