First Amazon Book Store Opens in Seattle!

By 12 months ago   Tips
Tweet Share Email Share

Amazon has actually opened a physical book store in University Village, Seattle where book lovers can hold, read and buy books the usual way without logging into the Amazon website.

What is so special here? Only the best books based on reader ratings and popularity charts will be available for sale here. The books will have star ratings and readers reviews to make better book buying choices.  Most books are rated 4 stars or above.

amazon books

Will the cost differ? The book prices here will be same as Amazon books online. So no need to look for discounts on your mobile, before buying books here.

Will there be other Amazon products on sale? Of course Amazon would love to push their popular products Kindle, Echo, Fire TV, and Fire Tablet here also and readers can try these products hands on.

Where is it located? 4601 26th Ave. NE in University Village, Seattle. Map.

Well so Amazon has brought their years of book selling experience on the ground… lets see if they open more stores, or stick to novel delivery methods like 1 hour delivery, delivery drones and dash buttons.

15 comments on “First Amazon Book Store Opens in Seattle!

1. Padma says:

Wow.. Great news. Thanks for sharing. I would like to get Amazon products because of the best price and its quality. Thank you once again

2. Bharat says:

That’s a great beginning by Amazon. This will attract readers more.

3. Matthew says:

Wow this is amazing i hope the book how to build an online cash cow is on sale there the best book i have ever brought from amazon.

4. Akshat says:

Great move by Amazon. Hoping for India too.

5. That is really a very good news for Seattle dwellers.

Having amazon store around will really making reading their books much easier for individuals. I only wish they will also come and open up a branch at my side.

Thanks for sharing.

6. Thanks for the article. It is a bit surprising but it looks like people still like brick and mortar stores and physical books.

7. DAMN I don’t live in seattle ! I hope there will be another one in paris soon :D

8. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.

9. kala vel says:

Thanks for sharing.Great this one post

10. Prabhakar says:

This is a good move by amazon!!!

11. I love amazon. Odd that the world is moving from online to reality!

12. James says:

That’s a great move by Amazon . This will surely attract more readers in town.

13. Andrew says:

Sounds Good ! seems like virtual world is transforming into a real one . Amazon will be highly profitable with this move .
    Thanks for sharing.

14. i am very happy to see your post and it is very help full post thanks.I hope people read this and make use of your suggestions.
    The steps you outlined are easy to follow, implement, and a newbie can do as well!

15. Mario Nimal says:

This really made me excited when I first found out about it. I hear they’re planning to put up 400 bookstores nationwide.