ReadNotify tells you when email you sent gets read / re-opened / forwarded and much more. ReadNotify will endeavour to provide the following in your tracking reports:
- Date and time opened
- Location of recipient (per their ISP city /town)
- Map of location (available on paid subscriptions)
- Recipients IP address
- Apparent email address of opening (if available)
- Referrer details (ie; if accessed via web mail etc)
- URL clicks
- How long the email was read for
- How many times your email was opened
- If your email was forwarded, or opened on a different computer
How it works?
Simply add: .readnotify.com to the end of your recipients email address (they won’t see this) or install their ActiveTracker plugin to add the tracking for you. Read the detailed FAQ to see how it works.
Test drive it with full premium features for 14 days or 25 emails (whichever comes first). If you like it, then pay after the free trial is over.