The Ultimate Blogger is a 6-week competition between 12 people to be the best blogger in order to win a $500 dollar prize package. Each week consists of two challenges and two eliminations. The person or team that wins the challenge is safe, forcing the other players to vote someone out of the game. The last blogger remaining will be crowned The Ultimate Blogger and win the prize package.
More about the game –
Each player will be given access to a Movable Type blog. Twice a week the players will be given challenges where they must post content to the blog. The challenges will be specifically related to blogging themes and tasks. A single winner or team will be selected and they will have immunity. A vote will be taken and someone will be eliminated. This will continue for six weeks until we have found The Ultimate Blogger.
The winner of The Ultimate Blogger will receive:
* $100 dollars cash money!
* Transmit 3 FTP Client for Mac ($29.95)
* Panic, Inc Limited Edition Rainbow Transmit T-Shirt ($19)
* Free Domain Registration and 1 Year Webhosting ($99)
* Assistance with a Movable Type install and blog customization ($100)
* 1GB iPod Shuffle loaded with the entire musical library of States Rights Records ($150+)
* A Flickr Pro Account ($25)
It’s important that you are able to devote enough time to the game. It will vary, but be a few hours a week, primarily on Monday and Wednesday when new challenges are announced. Application deadline is Friday, April 29th at 8:00 p.m. (PST)