Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi has launched a lavish Million Dollar Package for its customers as once in a lifetime all-out deal to experience ultimate luxury for a whopping 1 million dollars! So what if the world is passing through a major global recessionâ€¦
So what can 2 guests experience after spending a million dollars on their travel plans, I linked some of them up.
- First class return trip from any international destination serviced by Etihad Airlines to Abu Dhabi
- Seven night stay in a 680 sqm Palace Suite at Emirates Palace on an all-inclusive basis.
- Chauffeur driven Maybach at your disposal daily during your stay in Abu Dhabi
- Daily spa treatment in the Anantara Spa
- Day trip in private jet to Iran to create your own Persian carpet from the most exclusive and well-renowned hand-maker
- Day trip in private jet to the Dead Sea Jordan to experience the famous sea and an afternoon Anantara spa treatment in the Kempinski Hotel Ishtar
- Day trip to Bahrain in private jet for a pearl deep sea experience. Your pearl will then be hand designed with jewellery settings
- Royal Golf experience at Abu Dhabi Golf Club
- Make your own perfume with experts from YAS Perfume
- Deep sea fishing trip
- Gifts including champagne sunset and desert island tour.
- Gifts including the rarest pearls in the world from Robert Wang and a selection from Holland & Holland Sporting Guns
Though travel agents would be surprised that such a travel package is released in times of global recession, yet I am sure there are enough millionaires out there to enjoy this million dollar travel plan.