The Google SearchMasters Conference 2009 is taking place on 28 February 2009 in Bangalore, India and aims to answers all questions and webmaster queries for the Indian site owners.
Google SearchMasters 2009 will be a great opportunity to interact with the Indian webmaster community. Learn how to use Google’s webmaster resources to build better websites, and improve your website’s performance. You also get to learn how to use Google Custom Search, build mobile-friendly websites and use the power of Google Analytics and Website Optimizer.
The speaker line up is impressive
- Vivek Bharadwaj – Manager of the Search Quality Evaluation team in India and Korea.
- Adam Lasnik – As Google’s first Search Evangelist, Adam is dedicated to building stronger relationships between Google and webmasters.
- Koti Ivaturi – Part of the Search Quality team at Google. One of the two Google Guides from India on the Google Webmaster Help Forum.
- Rajat Mukherjee – group product manager at Google, working on Google Custom Search platform.
- Ankit Gupta – working on making mobile products discoverable and accessible.
- Dinesh Jain – A Google Analytics Specialist
- Deepak Kumar – from the Google Analytics team, and works on Google’s Website Optimizer.
The event is free to register or attend, although registration is limited. Since it is an invite-only event, the FAQ says invites for the SearchMasters Conference will be made available on the site once you have completed the registration. I still don’t see any registration link as yet…
Update: Looking for a conference invitation @technosamrat says ” just mail them.. I mailed them and got an invitation just now!!” Email them at? firstname.lastname@example.org
Update: A registration form is now live till
Read more tips about India
Start a discussion. Share your view: Post a Comment on Twitter