Kingfisher Airlines is the first and only airline in India to offer Medical Emergency Air Fares with 50% discount to air passengers customers travelling on account of a family medical emergency or bereavement in the family.
The air tickets will have to be booked and full air fare has to be paid, and they will refund 50% of the ticket value after verifying the documents. This is useful because last minute air fares are very expensive and this air fare give a good flight deal.
Some of the salient features of the Medical Emergency Fares Programme are-
- The hospitalised or deceased family member must be Spouse / Registered Partner / Parents / Children / Siblings / In-laws
- Air ticket bookings can be done only at Kingfisher Airlines reservation contact points like those at airport counters, city ticketing offices or via call centers.
- You have to specify in advance at time of the booking about Medical Emergency Fare.
- Available on Y class bookings only
- The travel must commence within 3 days and be completed within 30 days
- You can accumulate King Miles via the frequent flyer program
- 50% refund will not apply to tax component, user development fee etc.
- They need all specified documentation within 60 days of travel.
- Refund amount will be repaid via cheque in 45 working days.
What are your thoughts about the medical emergency fares?
Read more tips about India
Start a discussion. Share your view: Post a Comment on Twitter