President Barack Obama had dinner with Technology Business Leaders in Woodside, California, on Feb. 17, 2011. Apple’s Steve Job, and Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg were seated beside the President among others.
(Official White House Photo by Pete Souza from White House Flickr page)
President Obama Dinner
Invitees: So how many people can you identify in the photo? SE Land has marked the photo to help you identify the people seated for dinner. As per their information, and NewYorkTimes had a list of invitees.
- John Doerr, partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Carol Bartz, president and CEO, Yahoo!
- John Chambers, CEO and chairman, Cisco Systems
- Dick Costolo, CEO, Twitter
- Larry Ellison, co-founder and CEO, Oracle
- Reed Hastings, CEO, NetFlix
- John Hennessy, president, Stanford University
- Steve Jobs, chairman and CEO, Apple
- Art Levinson, chairman and former CEO, Genentech
- Eric Schmidt, chairman and CEO, Google
- Steve Westly, managing partner and founder, Westly Group
- Mark Zuckerberg, founder, president and CEO, Facebook
Agenda: WSJ says “the overall aim of the meeting was for Mr. Obama to discuss his competitiveness agenda, and to find new ways the government and private sector can work together to lift the shaky economy.”
Read more tips about
Start a discussion. Share your view: Post a Comment on Twitter