Want to take your blogging to the next level? Participate in the SOBCon07 which will demonstrate to 250 bloggers how to take their existing blogs to the next level through interactive presentations on publishing, design and branding, tools, analytics, social networking, marketing, and coaching.
Why You Should Attend!
* LEARN how to write compelling posts that draw readers in
* SEE how great blog design can make a difference
* DISCOVER how analytics and other tools can help you maximize your blogís potential
* HEAR innovative and useful blog marketing techniques that will expand your reach and viewership
* GAIN valuable insights on ways to use blogging as a coaching tool
* CONNECT with other bloggers through our pre-launch activities and interactive presentations
If you are still wondering what is a SOB? it is an acronym for Successful & Outstanding Blogger, the brainchild of Liz Strauss. SOBCon07 is being held in Hotel Sofitel, Chicago – O’Hare, USA on May 12, 2007 from 8am – 4pm (Central Time). Seating is limited to 250 sold seats, plus guests. Register online today.
Blog Talk Radio will be broadcasting the entire event live, Live bloggers will be on and podcasts recorded to make a summary CD available to attendees.