We all visit Google everyday – for search, email, RSS, adsense… have you ever wondered what golden principles have made Google the web starting page in these few years.
Google is well known to create designs that are fast and simple. It was interesting to read these 10 principles that contribute to the Googley user experience.
1. Focus on people, their lives, their work, their dreams.
2. Every millisecond counts.
3. Simplicity is powerful.
4. Engage beginners and attract experts.
5. Dare to innovate.
6. Design for the world.
7. Plan for today’s and tomorrow’s business.
8. Delight the eye without distracting the mind.
9. Be worthy of people’s trust.
10. Add a human touch.
Its the outcome of the incredible Google Philosophy.
1. Focus on the user and all else will follow.
2. It’s best to do one thing really, really well.
3. Fast is better than slow.
4. Democracy on the web works.
5. You don’t need to be at your desk to need an answer.
6. You can make money without doing evil.
7. There’s always more information out there.
8. The need for information crosses all borders.
9. You can be serious without a suit.
10. Great just isn’t good enough.
These golden principles offer timeless wisdom – try these and you too can top in any niche you work on.
Read more tips about
Start a discussion. Share your view: Post a Comment on Twitter