If your blog uses Tweetmeme retweet buttons, you can now upgrade to TweetMeme Pro Retweet Buttons starting at $1000 per year and get a long list of features you always wanted.
TweetMeme Pro Benefits
So what are the cool features in Tweetmeme Pro?
- Up to 10 UTM tracking codes within the button
- Customisation on the design of the button
- Customisation on the design of the pop-up box
- Dedicated servers to ensure high reliability and performance
This includes some cool features already in the standard button
- The best user + publisher Retweet experience
- 100% accurate Retweet counts
- URL Shortener Support (including bit.ly Pro)
- Web, RSS, Email and Mobile support
- Support for HashTags + Whitespace
- International language support
TweetMeme Pro Pricing
Tweetmeme Pro has 3 types of pricing dependent on the number of buttons your site displays per day (= page views x buttons per page).
- Basic – $1000 per year / Up to 500,000 buttons served per day
- Pro – $2000 per year / Up to 2,000,000 buttons served per day
- Enterprise – $5000 per year / Unlimited buttons served per day
The pricing is really steep. We also run 2 Tweetmeme buttons per page and 1 button on our feed. If we opt for the Tweetmeme pro, based on our traffic stats, then we would have to pay $1000 per year, which comes to just under $100 per month.
Tweetmeme claims to serve 700M buttons per day on around 250,000 sites; and are already serving 80 million Pro buttons daily on superbig sites. I think the free Tweetmeme retweet buttons works just fine for us. I hope they don’t ruin the service to prompt people to upgrade….
Read more tips about
Start a discussion. Share your view: Post a Comment on Twitter