Another Highest Paying Google Adsense Keywords List

By Posted 2006 Updated   Advertising

Dont you want to earn extra money for every click in Google Adsense. The secret is to have some high paying Adsense keywords which pay a high cost per click.

CyberWyre provides a list of Highest Paying Search Terms that includes the current Top 230 paying search keywords. You too can determine how much your keywords and phrases cost per click using the Google Adwords Keyword Tool. The Keyword Tool generates potential keywords for your campaigns and reports their Google statistics, including search performance and global traffic trends.

The top 5 high paying keywords still pay more than $45 per click as per their post.

$54.33 mesothelioma lawyers
$47.79 what is mesothelioma
$47.72 peritoneal mesothelioma
$47.25 consolidate loans
$47.16 refinancing mortgage

Read more about using High Paying Keywords on Adsense to Make Money. Remember, there are no confirmed lists ablout top Adsense keywords. And the cost per click is a dynamic automated system, that keeps changing over time. Do not create keywords stuffed pages just to make more money. Great content is what keep readers / visitors comming back and pay in the long term…

18 comments on “Another Highest Paying Google Adsense Keywords List

1. pimpmypagerank.com says:

And if you think you can make any money from these keywords, you are kidding yourself. Much better to concentrate on lower paying keywords with less competition.

Better to have 100 clicks at $1 than 1 click at $50

2. Adsense Money Websites says:

Sadly, these keywords are getting overused

3. eBay says:

I believe their suffering from keyword dilution and overuse as well.

4. Albert says:

Still opportunities are available and most of the competitive sites are having lower pagerank.

5. surfaddict says:

thanks for the info, actually you can try it. A consistence effort and a good content, maybe will pay your back.

6. Mathanagopalan says:

Hi Friend…!

I’m very interest to do Google Adsense. I want little help…! How to increase our website traffic? plz guide me…..! now i am doing submit my website to many FREE Classifieds….! but i get only 1 or 2 clicks daily….! how i increase my clicks and impresions? plz guide me friend.

7. tattoobody.org says:

thanks for the list

8. nancy says:

HI.
    CAN ANYONE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION.HOW MUCH OF THESE ABOVE MENTIONED WORDS WILL PAY IF THEY ARE CLICKED FROM INDIA?
    WHAT WORDS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED IMPORTANT IF THEY ARE TO BE CLICKED FROM INDIA.CAN ANY ONE PLEASE PROVIDE SUCH LIST OF KEYWORDS TO BE CLICKED FROM INDIA ? THANKS AND REGARDS.PLEASE HELP ME FRIENDS.

9. shmancy says:

nancy you are quite obviously a spammer/scammer unless you run a top web site with primarily indian visitors. really sounds to me like you are cheating the system, though

10. Bali Web Design says:

Please help me about Adsense keywords…

11. Mohamed says:

i could get more than 300 per day when i follow this advice
    i was getting maximum 80$ per day now with same traffic i get 300

Thanks

12. Jay says:

Hi
    Its Very elaborative and by looking into the high/top paying keywords,one can make some adsense amount from these keywords.But also SEO point of view,give some traffiic and SERPs.Are these keywords updated ?

13. Best Classifieds says:

Where is the source?
    How do we get such keywords?

Regards,
    Alexander

14. Coupon Lady says:

I think they pay so high because there is no way to get traffic. I bought some .info domains with these keywords and parked them with Google. I think those numbers might be more like earnings per hundred clicks.

15. gulzar says:

please send online user lists send me

16. touseef says:

hi dear i want traffic on my blog any gud person tel me about any free site plz ans me

17. karthik says:

Hello,

I have a social networking site, which has about 3k visitors daily and 50k page views..But I earn only 6$ daily.

Could you please suggest me how can I earn more ?

18. Maas says:

I found that there are not much high paying keywords related to education and physics in your list. Can you help by posting some high paying keywords related to education