Get Windows 10 App : Reserve Free Windows 10 Today [Photos]

By Posted 2015 Updated   ComputersDownloads

If your computer is eligible for free Windows 10 upgrade, then Get Windows 10 App will appear on the bottom right of your updated Windows 7/8 desktop screen. This Windows icon is the Get Windows 10 App and clicking on it will reserve your Windows upgrade when it appears.

Get Windows 10 App

The Get Windows 10 App will appear on the desktop only when Windows has determined that your Windows is genuine and eligible and your computer hardware is compliant with system requirements. Now you need to click on that Windows icon to get started.

get windows 10 app

After you click the icon a welcome screen appearswindows10 welcome screen

If you click on the right arrows it will display information about some additional features like other familiar and easy Windows features, designed for speed, Microsoft Edge browser, about the Windows Store etc.
Now you need to click the button which says “Reserve Your Free Upgrade”

reserve windows 10

After you click the reserve button, Windows will confirm the reservation is done. You will recieve a notification after July 29, 2015 when Windows 10 is ready for download on your Windows PC or mobile device. Windows update will push the update.

windows10 reserved

Get Windows 10 app and book your free Windows 10 upgrade today.

21 comments on “Get Windows 10 App : Reserve Free Windows 10 Today [Photos]

1. Farhan Khan says:

Thanks for share these amazing windows 10 apps. i will definitely use these apps

2. mahesh says:

Hi… Please Tell Me How to reserve for windows 10 free…i cant reserve for it…

3. Senthil says:

thanks for share these amazing windows 10 apps. i will definitely use these apps

4. Diaz Jenkins says:

I am waiting for this update from couple of days. Thanks for the information.

5. Priyanka Michael says:

I experienced really worst in case of windows 8. I particularly avoided it. On the other hand, windows 7 was a “plug-n-play” more like windows XP.
    Looking forward to get my hands on this windows 10.

6. Dewald Swart says:

Thanks to this article I am now waiting for Windows 10. I have Windows 10 preview at home and it is awesome.

7. siva says:

Hi….,
    Thanks for posting this article. I have faced many problems with Windows 8.
    I am expecting Windows 10 is better than the Windows 8.You have done good work, you explained step by step with images.Actually i don’t know how to update the windows 10.

8. Rasa Canada says:

Windows 10 new version.How get it free here that tricks.

9. kota venkatesham says:

Hi Chandra ,
    thanks for sharing such information about Windows 10. recently i saw Windows 10 is launching into the world market .Windows 10 then is good but futures if you mention the key features of the window 10 will help visitor upgrade.Because I am faced some problem while Windows upgrading to Windows Vista
    regards
    Kota Venkatesh

10. Rajesh says:

Hi,

I have heard that Windows 10 roll-out is started. Any updated or news on it?

Rajesh
    www.techmickey.com

11. Kamal Thakur says:

The Updates in Windows 10 are non preventable. I hate this very much, its like giving your Data to windows without even asking. Am gonna advise you to think twice before you go for windows 10.

12. Amelia Williams says:

Hi Chandra,

Thanks for sharing these wonderful windows 10 apps. i will definitely use these apps for sure.

13. Manob says:

14. Pooja Sharma says:

Hi,

I have used windows 8 but its not good as windows 7. Is it possible to update the two windows to in single laptop or PC? or It may cause any disadvantage?
    Thanks for your article i’ll use this app!

Regards: Pooja

15. nitin says:

i have Windows XP. How can i get it for free?

16. Masood says:

Thanks for sharing this cant wait for full version of windows 10

17. fantasia says:

Thank you, I downloaded Windows 10 now it’s really not bad. I’ll try that

18. Responsive Pixel says:

Hi….,
    Thanks for posting this article. I have faced many problems with Windows 8.

19. Responsive Pixel says:

Hi….,
    Thanks for posting this article. I have faced many problems with Windows 8.
    Will be more than glad to having windows 10.

20. Siya Sinha says:

this is a great news for me that Windows 10 roll-out is started. thanks for providing window app information.

21. desain says:

in case the icon isnt showing up, try running windows update and do all the necessary updates.

and if your windows’ license is legit, you wont have any problem in upgrading