Get Windows 10 App : Reserve Free Windows 10 Today [Photos]

By 18-07-2015   ComputersDownloads

If your computer is eligible for free Windows 10 upgrade, then Get Windows 10 App will appear on the bottom right of your updated Windows 7/8 desktop screen. This Windows icon is the Get Windows 10 App and clicking on it will reserve your Windows upgrade when it appears.

Get Windows 10 App

The Get Windows 10 App will appear on the desktop only when Windows has determined that your Windows is genuine and eligible and your computer hardware is compliant with system requirements. Now you need to click on that Windows icon to get started.

get windows 10 app

After you click the icon a welcome screen appearswindows10 welcome screen

If you click on the right arrows it will display information about some additional features like other familiar and easy Windows features, designed for speed, Microsoft Edge browser, about the Windows Store etc.
Now you need to click the button which says “Reserve Your Free Upgrade”

reserve windows 10

After you click the reserve button, Windows will confirm the reservation is done. You will recieve a notification after July 29, 2015 when Windows 10 is ready for download on your Windows PC or mobile device. Windows update will push the update.

windows10 reserved

Get Windows 10 app and book your free Windows 10 upgrade today.

21 comments on “Get Windows 10 App : Reserve Free Windows 10 Today [Photos]

1. Farhan Khan says:

Thanks for share these amazing windows 10 apps. i will definitely use these apps

2. mahesh says:

Hi… Please Tell Me How to reserve for windows 10 free…i cant reserve for it…

3. Senthil says:

thanks for share these amazing windows 10 apps. i will definitely use these apps

4. Diaz Jenkins says:

I am waiting for this update from couple of days. Thanks for the information.

5. Priyanka Michael says:

I experienced really worst in case of windows 8. I particularly avoided it. On the other hand, windows 7 was a “plug-n-play” more like windows XP.
    Looking forward to get my hands on this windows 10.

6. Dewald Swart says:

Thanks to this article I am now waiting for Windows 10. I have Windows 10 preview at home and it is awesome.

7. siva says:

Hi….,
    Thanks for posting this article. I have faced many problems with Windows 8.
    I am expecting Windows 10 is better than the Windows 8.You have done good work, you explained step by step with images.Actually i don’t know how to update the windows 10.

8. Rasa Canada says:

Windows 10 new version.How get it free here that tricks.

9. kota venkatesham says:

Hi Chandra ,
    thanks for sharing such information about Windows 10. recently i saw Windows 10 is launching into the world market .Windows 10 then is good but futures if you mention the key features of the window 10 will help visitor upgrade.Because I am faced some problem while Windows upgrading to Windows Vista
    regards
    Kota Venkatesh

10. Rajesh says:

Hi,

I have heard that Windows 10 roll-out is started. Any updated or news on it?

Rajesh