This blog has been an awesome help and inspiration for me when it comes to both saving and making money: for example it showed me how to save money and earn extra money. In this guest post I’d like to offer a few more examples on how to both save and earn money at a time by doing what you like.
Note: none of these sites will enable you to earn plenty of money, the point of this post is not to make you rich but to show that you can really have fun by earning a bit of money online:
1. Answer shopping questions and earn money
Do you consider yourself an experienced shopper and enjoy showing your expertise? This tip will be useful for those who:
- Shop online;
- Enjoy doing online research;
- Like to help others and show his expertse.
The tool that can help you earn by answering others’ questions is called IMshopping.com. The site pays money to those who offer best answers (this way you earn money by becoming a smarter shopper).
What you need to do:
- Keep an eye on Answer For Money page;
- Answer the questions and wait for the community to vote for your answers;
- If your answer is the only one / the best one, you earn cash.
You can withdraw money as soon as you earn at least $40. Payments are made via PayPal.
2. Earn by sharing deals and coupons
There are plenty of sites collecting online deals and coupons. I am sure if you shop online, you are aware of those. And here comes a different resource: Buxr.com pays money to its members for sharing those deals and coupons.
It works as follows:
- Register to be able to submit deals;
- Share deals daily and let the community vote for your deal;
- If your deal is chosen the best one of the day, you earn $10;
- Vote for deals submitted by others and by this earn points (by helping to filter out bad deals and promoting good ones);
- Those who have the highest number of points are rewarded between $100 and $200 cash monthly.
Payments are sent via PayPal within 7 days after you earn.
3. Make Money with Product Reviews
By doing product reviews you have double benefit: a free product sample and cash reward for reviewing it. I for one only tried to use a couple of sites (like CashCrate.com for example) connecting product reviewers with product manufacturers and I really don’t recommend you trying too many of them.
Be aware that this niche is full of scam, so if you feel like joining some new site that offers to do product reviews for money, be sure to check Scam.com forum that discusses Internet scam and fraud.
The guest post is by Ann Smarty who recently started a guest blogging community at MyBlogGuest.com and looking for beta testers.You can also write a guest article and share your favorite tools and services.
Start a discussion. Share your view: Post a Comment on Twitter