Facebook Timeline is now available worldwide and you can activate Facebook Timeline for your Facebook profile right now. Timeline is a long awaited feature of Facebook page design which aims to completely revamp the way Facebook navigation works right now.
Activate Facebook Timeline
To Get Facebook Timeline right now, follow the steps –
1. Go to Introducing Timeline page and click “Get Timeline” at bottom of the page. (If you prefer to wait, a profile alert will appear as the feature rolls out on your profile).
Note: If you click that link once, it might not reappear again. So click the link when you are ready to get Facebook Timeline. if you dont see the link on that page, there is another similar link on the Timeline Apps page.
2. Then you are taken to your preview Timeline page.
3. At the top right are options appear to Take a Tour or Publish your Timeline.
4. Clicking on Public will make your Timeline live right now. Its a good idea to take a Timeline Tour.
7 Day Timeline Preview
Here are a few facts before you decide to publish your timeline and make it public and live on the internet to your friends.
- When you upgrade to timeline, you have only 7 days to review it
- Only you can see your timeline during your 7-day preview.
- You can publish your timeline anytime during those 7 days.
- If you don’t publish timeline in 7 days, it will go live automatically after seven days.
- Your new timeline will replace your profile, but all your stories and photos will still be there.
Related: Choose the correct Faacebook Timeline Cover Photo size to get started.