Please first read the benefits of guest blogging here, and then please follow the instructions carefully to format and send your article to us. Please note we have strict content and linking policies and may modify it from time to time to comply with good practice guidelines.
Guest Post Preparation Guide
First-line – Choose the text carefully as first-line automatically becomes the META description tag of the article and affects search engine search result rankings.
Format Article Text – Add bold, underlines, break into paragraphs and try bullets, numbered lists to get a better copy.
Add Subheadings – its a good idea to split your article by subheadings. Only use h2-h3 tags.
Link policy – Kindly add only related and essential links to other sites that are required for the article. Please note all links will be no-followed, unless major well known common reputed sites are being linked e.g. Wikipedia, WordPress, etc which we might do-follow at our discretion. You can search this site for related articles and links to our articles for internal linking. Your site link can only be added in the author byline with the same keywords, and NOT inside the article. See how nofollow links can be useful as well.
Images – At least a single relevant image is needed as it helps to get a better reader response. Free for use images can be obtained from Pixabay, Unsplash, Pexels, etc. Indicate source of image for credits.
AUTHOR BYLINE POLICY
The purpose is to provide a platform for author exposure. All articles need some information about the true author (we will usually not accept by third party writers for websites/companies).
- We will link to 1 website link to your personal site, and/or 1 Social Media link to sites like your Facebook/Twitter/Insta profile.
- We will add only nofollow links to all the author sites and social media accounts in the byline.
- Anchor text – same for your own site title or .com/.net etc. Do not link to SEO targeted keywords. e.g. If your site name is MyCoolSite.com, we cannot link it to “tech news”, we can link it to MyCoolSite or MyCoolsite.com only.
- We will not link to unrelated author bylines e.g we will not link to pharma or real estate links on a tech article. We will usually not link to products in the byline. We will usually not link to paid, hired third-party/freelance professional writers linking to different products or services for purely for links / promotional purposes.
How to Submit Guest Article
- Send by email – to editor @ quickonlinetips.com (contact us).
- HTML format is best. We also accept MS-Word or .txt
- Images as attachments. Please send un-resized un-compressed PNG, we will crop and optimize it. Confirm the source of the image for credits.
- Send your Twitter URL to add to our Twitter guest bloggers list.
- Publishing Time – We sometimes discuss with the author to edit the article to make it perform better for you. The article will go live ASAP (1 hour -5 days) depending on how well you have formatted the content.
After Article is Published
I suggest you read these 15 Secrets of Successful Guest Bloggers. It has some tips to get a better response to your article in terms of traffic and authority.
- Answer Comments – readers may like to clarify issues and discuss them in comments. Having the guest author answer comments add to the credibility and better response.
- Promote on social media sites – submit your article to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and share the article with more friends. If they like your article, they share with more people and they are interested to know more about the guest author.