Download Facebook Lite: Faster Facebook on Slow Mobile Internet

By 1 year ago   DownloadsFacebook
Tweet Share Email Share

Now you can download the Facebook lite app for Android which promises a faster Facebook experience in developing countries with slow mobile Internet speeds and expensive data plans. Facebook is an amazing social experience, but slow data speeds can be annoying, Facebook Lite aims to change that…

Facebook Lite

This Facebook lite app download is lighter under 1 Mb while the original Facebook app for Android takes a huge amount of storage space. Not only is it fast to download, the content is also downloaded faster. It is primarily because it downloads low resolution images, and you can always click them to view in higher resolution. However, Facebook videos are not downloaded and will not run, because they are huge files and will require higher mobile data transfer speeds. It will also consume less memory and will not cause lower end mobile phones from hanging and crashing.

You can download Facebook Lite now at the Google App store.

facebook lite app

I use a 3G data plan, but I think I will find Facebook Lite very useful especially when on an expensive roaming data plan while travelling to other cities or countries.

Cannot download Facebook Lite? It is available right now and rolling out in Asia and will roll out to other regions soon.

Too lite for you? – You can always download the standard full Facebook app and get the full experience anyways.

22 comments on “Download Facebook Lite: Faster Facebook on Slow Mobile Internet

1. it works and i used on my nokia its an legend for slow internet

2. sam says:

its realy lighter app.this app minimum use data and faster worker.great app.

3. Kasia says:

I’ve downloaded it and it works great! Thanks :)

4. Thanks, I have downloaded it, This is nice working in mobile.

5. Jerry says:

I have been download this and works properly.

6. Ashley N says:

Blog and Bloggers is a unique system, providing features for collaborative and multi author blogging. Content is a backbone of any blog or website. Instructive content on regular basis increases the readership and visibility over the internet.

7. Red Rock says:

Facebook lite is a wonderful app, I already installed it and it is faster than normal Facebook app. It is good, thanks for sharing this article with us.

8. paul says:

I have Facebook lite in my computer it is true, it is faster than normal Facebook app. Thanks for the rich infomation

9. is this possible faster facebok on slow internet

10. rumahdewi says:

is that really work? i’ve try it, but still no effect..

11. Thanks so much for the great news. I will be downloading the facebook soonest

12. is this possible facebook on slow internet
    Awesome, I really like this app. I also want to introduce a new restaurant app that find extraordinary spots to eat & Scan through redesigned menus, pictures and client surveys to choose where you need to eat. this is really a amesing app. if you like it than you please check out

13. yeahh with facebook lite for faster access, but with opera mini old version i think it very very faster. hehe

14. Mansoorvalli says:

I had already heard about this app but I hadn’t given it a try.but this time I just wanted to give a try because of the reviews on the article

15. Bharat says:

Facebook lite is a good app for slow connection user. It is a beneficial step for Facebook.
    Thank you so much for sharing this info about Facebook lite with us.

16. Facebook lite is a faster app for slow connection users. Thanks for sharing this.

17. Thanks for sharing your knowledge about facebook apps and specially for that download link

18. laura says:

It’s really interested for my job in the society

19. Tyson Peter says:

Facebook has exclude the useless javascription coding from this version thats why..

20. Wieyink arma says:

Thanks for Download Facebook Lite, it’s very fast…

21. Ronit Roy says:

Really working first and also uploading and downloading first…

22. CMMA says: