The immensely popular Digg has launched the Digg Toolbar, a Firefox browser extension that promises to integrate Digg with your browser, stay connected in real time and really change the way you use Digg.
What does the Digg Toolbar do?
- When viewing any website, it will let you know how many Diggs and comments it got, or show a submit button if not yet submitted. And you can then easily submit the story from there.
- Hide the toolbar – click the Digg guy in the navigation bar, and its gone.
- See Latest Popular Content – view new stories become popular on Digg in a small notification window at the bottom of the browser. Choose from the topics and media types of your choice.
- See what your friends are Digging. Receive notifications when you friends Digg, submit, or comment on stories.
- All notifications can be snoozed to temporarily turn them off.
- Customize placement of notification window, how long it displays, and how links should be opened.
Start a discussion. Share your view: Post a Comment on Twitter