Amazon.com has launched “Local Express Delivery,” a new shipping option that provides same-day delivery in seven US cities like New York, Philadelphia, Boston, Baltimore, Las Vegas, Seattle and Washington D.C. This is really exciting news as this will speed up delivery times and people might actually like to buy online rather than go and buy the products from the shopping mall or local shops.
Same day local delivery cut-off times are now on each product’s detail page. Here is a overview of how late you can order for same day delivery:
- New York City – Order as late as 10 a.m.
- Philadelphia – Order as late as 10 a.m.
- Boston – Order as late as 10:30 a.m.
- Washington D.C. – Order as late as 10:30 a.m.
- Baltimore – Order as late as 10:30 a.m.
- Las Vegas – Order as late as 11 a.m.
- Seattle – Order as late as 1 p.m.
Of course Local Express Delivery does not work on weekends and no P.O. boxes or APO, FPO, or DPO allowed. Items may be delivered up until 8PM local time and are also eligible for Guaranteed Accelerated Delivery and charged extra. They say the service will be extended to Chicago, Indianapolis and Phoenix in the coming months.
Read more tips about Amazon
Start a discussion. Share your view: Post a Comment on Twitter