Tim Cook is CEO! A new Apple leadership chart is in place as Steve Jobs has resigned as Apple CEO and become Chairman of Apple Board. The Apple organizational structure has changed and Tim Cook, COO has been nominated Apple CEO now.
In a heartfelt letter, Steve Jobs announced his CEO resignation to Apple Computers.
Apple Executive Profiles
The new leadership chart is thus changed and Tim Cook, CEO of Apple has taken charge. Tim was earlier Apple’s Chief Operating Officer and was responsible for all of the company’s worldwide sales and operations, including end-to-end management of Apple’s supply chain, sales activities, and service and support in all markets and countries.
Apple Board of Directors
The changes in Apple Board of Directors is as follows now
- Steve Jobs, Chairman of the Board, Apple
- Bill Campbell, Chairman and former CEO, Intuit Corp.
- Tim Cook, CEO, Apple
- Millard Drexler, Chairman and CEO, J. Crew
- Albert Gore Jr., Former Vice President of the United States
- Andrea Jung, Chairman and CEO, Avon Products
- Arthur D. Levinson, Chairman, Genentech
- Ronald D. Sugar, Former Chairman and CEO, Northrop Grumman
Read more tips about
Start a discussion. Share your view: Post a Comment on Twitter