This is an absolutely wonderful collection of books that have changed my life and can change yours too. I have read hundreds of books and this is my top 25 collection which I’m sure you will like it as much as I did reading each one of them. This is not the latest Amazon bestseller list, but you will find some fine books here.
Best Self-Help Books 2023
- Atomic habits – this book by James Clear is again a bestselling book. It very clearly explains in simple language how you can do tiny changes that will yield remarkable results in your daily life. Absolutely doable and very practical advice.
- As*hole survival guide – if you are in a difficult workplace situation and find it difficult to deal with the people who treat you like dirt, this book by Robert Sutton will help you survive and come out a winner.
- The life-changing magic of tidying up – this classic book by Marie Kondo will teach you the Japanese art of decluttering and organizing stuff in such an easy manner that will improve productivity and peace in your life.
- The new one-minute manager – managing teams however small they may be is a tough task and Spencer Johnson and Ken Blanchard will teach you how to manage your work and your life in this number-one bestseller.
- The one minute manager meets the monkey – if you have read this wonderful article in Harvard business review about “Who has the Monkey“, then this book is a fascinating read which brings together the authors Ken Blanchard and William Oncken about how and not take on problems if they are not yours.
- Eat that frog – this is a timeless bestseller by Brian Tracy that will tell you 21 great ways to stop procrastinating and get more done in less time.
- How to Win Friends and influence people – this classic book by Dale Carnegie is the only book you need to make friends become an influencer and create a network that will lead you to success
- The Almanac of Naval RaviKant – practical tips and advice from the author about life, happiness, and success which is a quick read but will change your life.
- How to stop worrying and start living – this is another classic book by Dale Carnegie which has been read over generations and has helped millions of readers use time-tested methods to stop worrying effectively.
- The 48 laws of Power – this book by Robert Green is a compilation of strategies that are timeless lessons that help to win in all situations. Laws of power at its best.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff and it’s all small stuff. Another classic by Richard Carlson that will help you identify and tackle those simple things and nuances that trouble our daily life and fix it.
- Tribes – a lesson by Seth Godin about tribes, their mentality and how they need you to lead them.
- The copywriter’s Handbook – this classic guide on copywriting by Robert Bly is a step-by-step guide persuasive writing of copy that sells. Particularly important in the digital age.
Best Money Books 2023
Money making is serious business and money can buy you happiness. These books have changed my mindset about money and how you can control risk and generate unlimited wealth.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – this classic book by Robert Kiyosaki is now running in its 25th-anniversary edition. It changes your mental attitude about money, income-generating assets, and assets that are actually liabilities. It will teach you how the rich make money while the poor and middle class do not.
- Psychology of money – this book by Morgan Housel is a modern take on how money influences our lives and how we should develop attitudes about money-making, and controlled risk-taking to become wealthy.
- Secrets of the millionaire mind – if you have had a chance to participate in the millionaire Mind intensive programs, or the millionaire mind experience just across different areas in the world, they are mostly based on this book by T. Harv Eker. This book will provide you with a blueprint of how to be rich and master the inner game of wealth.
- The Millionaire Fastlane – another fascinating book loaded with tips and tricks about how to become a millionaire and live rich for a lifetime. Practical tips and tricks which make it possible for you and me to earn money at the next level.
- The 4 Hour Workweek – this is a life-changing book by Timothy Ferriss the latest edition will teach you how to escape your 9-to-5 job, live anywhere and join the new rich. Timeless tips and tricks on how to enjoy your life, delegate the work and earn money on autopilot.
- The Joys of Compounding – is a great book by Gautam Baid, which highlights how you can succeed in life by the passionate pursuit of lifelong learning. It explains how the magic of compounding works in all areas of our life and the stock markets
- Think and trade like a champion – This book by Mark Minervini is an absolute game changer when it comes to modern-day trading in the stock markets. Powered by trading tips and tricks, it will help you make easy money by trading in the stock markets.
- Unshakeable – this is your financial freedom playbook by Tony Robbins that teaches you basic principles of money management that will help you control risk and make money in the volatile stock markets and other assets.
Disclaimer: The page has Amazon affiliate links, which means we earn a small commission when you actually buy these books on Amazon. It helps to support this website and your help is deeply appreciated. We have carefully selected these products and truly believe they will be the best value for your money.