Buy Google OnHub Wifi Router

By 1 year ago   GadgetsGoogle
Tweet Share Email Share

Google made a new OnHub wifi router with partner TP-LINK and it promises to change the way people connect and use Wifi on their multiple internet-hungry always-connected devices. So how is OnHub different from hundreds of other wifi routers made by so many manufacturers.

Google OnHub Wifi Router

onhub wifi routerLet me ask how many antennae your current router has … 2 or maybe 4 – this one has 13! So how is Onhub better that your current Wifi router?

• It will select the best channel for the fastest connection
  • 1900 Mbps speeds by supporting  2.4GHz and 5GHz
  • Prioritize devices for fastest net speed and streaming internet
  • Unique circular antenna design for better wifi coverage – 13 antennas (six 2.4GHz antennas, six 5GHz antennas, and a congestion-sensing antenna)
  • Smart software
  • Automatically adjustment to avoid interference
  • Maintain peak network performance
  • Supports  802.11a/b/g/n/ac and gen-nxt tech like Bluetooth Smart Ready, Weave, and 802.15.4
  • Automatic updates (has inbuilt 4GB storage)

And there is an app …

Google On app will check your bandwidth usage, run network checks and detect and fix network issues. Many times you cannot remember wifi passwords to share internet with your friends, s0 simply tap the app, and get the password (and then SMS or email it!).  Of course security and software updates will be automatic.

How much does OnHub router cost?  $199.99 from online retailers in the U.S. like  Google Store, Amazon,, BestBuy, Newegg, TPlink, Frys and Microcenter.

I think you will identify your wifi connection with this video

13 comments on “Buy Google OnHub Wifi Router

1. WiFi router is very useful item to connect your PC and other device its connect your all devices thanks.

2. Tazim ahmed says:

What a technology!!!!!!!.It will be very useful for those who are deprived of internet…

3. Priyanka says:

@P chandra

Its amazing stuff.. and amazing features.13 antennae…..unbelievable.
    Great information P chandra.

4. Vivek says:

Good Information , going to buy this soon

5. Matt says:

As an SEO, I’m always looking for excuses to incorporate more of Google’s consumer products into my life, but its hard to come up with an excuse when I have a perfectly good router already…

6. I really enjoyed reading your blog, you have lots of great content. I will surely buy as soon as possible.

7. Diaz Jenkins says:

Can i buy this Wi-Fi router in India.

8. weballures says:

Wow!!! that’s great news…I would like to buy this new WiFi router.Can i buy this in India.

9. Mehandi says:

Really Good Information. I will buy this router soon.

10. Google just introduced a stupidly simple Wi-Fi router. Say goodbye to the days of your slow, insecure router.
    Thanks , :)

11. Himanshu says:

Wow, great features and unique design
    Especially it comes with Google app support
    I will definitely buy this in future..

12. 13 antennas well that is awesome, I wish they would reduce the price.

13. Dilip says:

The WiFi router is easy to setup and can work as wireless gateway, wireless bridge and wireless ISP.It provides better wireless network extension applications.