Have you installed the 50 best firefox extensions and now want an easy way to manage them. So Manage Firefox Extensions With More Extensions!
Here is a list of firefox extensions which let you manage your extensions, themes and plugins.
- MR Tech Local Install – provides the tools needed to install and manage extensions and themes locally. Provides multi-extension installation support, hacking capabilities to the Extension/Theme manager windows, features to find and troubleshoot Extensions/Themes Build, GUID and Profile information.
- MR Tech Disable XPI Install Delay – Disables default delay when installing extensions. Included in MR Tech Local Install 2.5.0+
- Extension Uninstaller – This extension provides a friendly user interface for uninstalling any extension installed in Mozilla, Firefox and Thunderbird. Also called Extension Manager.
- InfoLister – Lists installed extensions and themes. Prints the list of installed extensions, themes and plugins.
- SearchPluginHacks – adds a context menu to the search plugins drop-down list, which allows quickly deleting unneeded plugins.
- ListZilla – Outputs either a plain text, vB code, or HTML file that lists all installed themes or extensions.
- xMirror – Creates a dropdownlist in your extensionmanager that allows you to select other extensionsites: extensionmirror.nl, extensionroom.mozdev.org … etc
- Mass Installer – allows to install a bunch of extensions with one single click. Collect the links to all of your favorite extensions (i.e. to the XPIs) in a text file (one URL per line) and put this file wherever Firefox can find it.
- Restart Firefox – Adds “Restart Firefox” menuitem to “File”, and a toolbar button for easy restarting. Great for when you install or uninstall themes or extensions and need to restart Firefox.
- Firefox Extension Backup Extension – allows you to quickly and easily backup your Firefox extensions and actually rebuild your extensions in an installable .xpi format.
If there is an firefox extension you feel needs to be added to this list, let me know in comments and I will add it here.
Read more tips about Firefox
Start a discussion. Share your view: Post a Comment on Twitter