Here is a list of Google Adsense tools, tips, guides, demos, and plugins. Adsense is an amazing contextual advertising program that lets you earn revenue from your site through a variety of revenue-generating programs. Pay-per-click ads, Adsense for search, referrals for Firefox with Google toolbar, Picassa, Google Pack, and the AdSense program itself. This is a compilation of common Google tips and tools to make more money from Google Adsense.
© arieliona – Fotolia.com
Google Adsense Guidelines
- Program policies, Terms and conditions – follow these rules.
- Adsense FAQ – The Adsense support centre for official guidelines.
- Adsense Tax information – how google collects and uses your tax information
- 15 Common Adsense Mistakes – Avoid these errors that could get your adsense account banned.
- Ad formats – Official list of different types of ad formats you can use.
- Webmaster Guidelines – will help Google find, index, and rank your site.
- Report a policy violation – If you notice a site displaying Google ads that you believe is violating program policies, let them know.
Adsense Starter Demos
- Google Adsense Tour – introducing you to the Adsense program.
- Getting Started Demo: learn to sign in, copying and pasting your code, setting up alternate ads, and using your Competitive Ad Filter.
- Help with Ad Code Demo: troubleshoot basic problems when implementing your code. Also covers how to implement your code using two different types of WYSIWYG software.
- Payment Demo: learn about the AdSense payment cycle, from a click on your ads to money in the bank!
- Optimization Demo: learn how to use ad size and placement to maximize your AdSense revenue.
Track Adsense Income, Statistics and Clicks
- Adsense Notifier – Firefox extension that displays your Adsense earnings on the Firefox statusbar.
- SysSense – personal desktop Google AdSense monitor. It keeps your current Google AdSense information in the Windows system tray.
- Adsense Widget – a Mac Dashboard widget that automatically logs into your AdSense Google account and displays the last 6-days of revenue generated from your Google advertising account.
- Adsense Status – GoogleDesktop plugin to View earnings information from your Google Adsense account in the Google Desktop sidebar. Available information: page impressions, clicks, page CTR, page eCPM, and your earnings.
- Adsense Alert – desktop client monitors your adsense earnings.
- Performancing Metrics – a free professional grade blog statistics service that track limited adsense click data
- Adsense earnings RSS feed – a simple script that will create an RSS feed with your daily Adsense earnings to track via your regular feed reader.
- Google AdSense Charts and Graphs – chart your adsense data in a multidimensional line charts.
- AdSenseLog is a tool for checking and analyzing your Adsense ads data (Content, Search, Custom/URL channels and Referrals).
View / Test Adsense Ads
- Google AdSense preview tool – addition to the right-click menu for Windows Internet Explorer 6.x, allowing you to preview the ads that may show on any web page.
- Adsense Preview – Preview the Google ads that may show on any web page.
- Google AdSense Sandbox Tool – see what sort of Google AdSense ads will appear based on content or keywords. See up to 20 sample AdSense ads for the URL or keywords.
- Overture Keyword Tool – suggest keyword bid amount and keyword suggestions, which help you target high paying keywords.
- Google Adwords Keyword Tool – generates potential keywords for your ad campaign and reports their Google statistics, including search performance and seasonal trends.
Google Adsense WordPress Plugins
- AdRotator WordPress Plugin – rotate your adsense ads with other affiliate programs like Chitika Eminimalls
- Adsense Deluxe – offering advanced options for managing the automatic insertion of Google AdSense or Yahoo Publisher Network (YPN) ads to your WordPress posts.
- Adsense Injection – inserts Adsense code randomly into a pre-existing blog.
Google Adsense Optimization Tips
- Adsense Success Case Studies – detailing success stories from top adsense publishers.
- AdSense Optimization for Forums – get higher CTR by a unique adsense placement strategy.
- Blogtimize! – ad placement for blogs for higher CTR
- Adsense Optimization Tips – General tips for better ads postitioning and earn higher revenue.
- Adsense Webinars – online seminars that help publishers obtain the highest results from their implementations of AdSense.
- How to increase Google Adsense CTR – simple tips on colors and ad placement can increase CTR.
- The Best of Eyetrack III – What We Saw When We Looked Through Their Eyes. How readers scan a webpage.
- How to Remove Public Service Ads – simple tips to help you remove non paying PSA ads.
- AdsBlackList – will teach you how to seek, recognize and filter low paying google ads.
- Rotate Google Adsense Ads Colors – helps to reduce Ad Blindness
- High Paying Adsense Keywords – updated list of current highest paying keywords for Google Adsense.
- Alternate ads – allows you to utilize your ad space in the event that Google is unable to serve targeted ads to your page.
- Alternate Url – provides a 50/50 Revenue Share, full global coverage monthly payments automatic referral income, family safe ads, paypal supported and gives detailed stats.
- AlterNut Ad – pays you a flat rate every month in return for you displaying thier ad rather than the PSA. Invite only.
- Default Ads – load your affiliate or other ads into DefaultAds and generate a link to include in your Google Adsense alternate ad URL. They show their own ads 1 out of every 100 impressions for this service.
Adsense Chats and Forums
- Inside AdSense blog – Official blog that posts new tips and information about new AdSense features.
- Adsense Help – Google group for adsense support. Only posts from user ‘AdSensePro’ are approved by Google.
- Digitalpoint Adsense Forum – discusses Adsense payments, guidelines, stats and reporting and much more.
- Webmaster World Adsense Forum – Discussions around Googles Text Ad service AdSense.
- Google AdSense Stats Syndrome (GASS) – the compulsive need to check AdSense stats every 15 minutes or so to see how much you’ve earned since your prior login. more.
- Google AdSense Secrets: 4th Edition – Joel Comm’s best-selling AdSense ebook is the definitive guide to making money with Google AdSense.
- Google AdSense For Dummies – shows you how AdSense works, how to analyze cost per click and track AdSense results, and how to earn money from your blog or Web site without selling a product.