Not all popular photo editing software come for a huge price. Some powerful photo software are available for free and Paint.NET is one of them. They recently release version 3.0 of this popular photo software which adds some much requested features by photo editors.
Its not to be confused with MS Paint software that comes bundled with Windows. It started as an undergraduate college senior design project mentored by Microsoft, and is currently being maintained by some of the alumni that originally worked on it.
Some of the new features in Paint.NET v3.0 are
* Simple and intuitive tab-based multi-document user interface
* Now available in 8 languages:
* Interactive Gradient Tool
* User-definable color palette
* Effects – Clouds, Median, Unfocus, Outline, and better Sharpen
* More powerful toolbar
* Cleaner user interface
* History files are now compressed
* “Merge Down” layer command
So if are looking for a free, yet feature rich photo editing software, give Paint.NET v3 a try. The system requirements are important – Paint.NET v3.0 requites Windows XP SP2 or newer and .NET Framework 2.0.
Read more tips about Microsoft
Start a discussion. Share your view: Post a Comment on Twitter