What is RSS? Why do you need to know about RSS? RSS is short for Really Simple Syndication and is a web feed format used to publish frequently updated content such as blog entries, news headlines or podcasts. RSS is the best way to keep track of latest content on your favorite blogs.
We recommend you start with
Google reader Feedly (Update: Google reader is closed) and suggest these power tips to get the most out of Google reader. I encourage you to learn about RSS with these videos…
What is RSS?
1. Commoncraft teaches you the basics of RSS.
2. Sally has no idea about RSS and learns how to subscribe to Web feeds using Firefox, an RSS reader and Thunderbird.
3. Learn step by step usage of RSS feeds with Google Reader
4. Find lots of uses of RSS feeds and how to use different feed readers.
5. A commentary on RSS Feeds and why you should incorporate them into your web browsing life. Get motivated to start with RSS right now.
Looking for our RSS feed – Grab it here. Tell us about more great RSS videos in comments and we will add them here.
Read more tips about WordPress