If you are on Airtel limited data plan, you want to know how to checkÂ Airtel Broadband usage. First you have to create an Airtel account, and then it is easy to track your daily bandwidth usage logs and estimate the cost of your monthly internet connection bill.
Airtel smartbytes is a new free Airtel service which allows users to check data usage, get data limit reminders & allows easy top up options. It allows you to check your broadband data used, as well that for other 3G and 4G LTE data without Airtel account login! So you simply need to visit the smartbytes page and the data left info.Â So it helps you stay within your budget & enjoy high speed internet access.
So when I visit my Airtel Smartbytes for check broadband data status, this is what I get
As you see I am on am a Airtel Broadband with 60Gb monthly data limit with 8MBps speed. I have only 18.19 GB data left and I have 11 more days to use it. If I finish the data, I will be on 512kbps speed till the billing cycle renews.
Airtel Account Login for Broadband Data Use
Its a good idea to create an Airtel account at Airtel.in as it helps you get more detailed broadband data usage with detailed daily data usage so you can track broadband usage and plan your monthly plan accordingly.
- Go to Airtel.in and create a account. Click on My Account and then Register for New Account
- Fill in the connection type – Broadband services, login ID and Airtel ID which is your phone number with the STD code. Create an account. They will send you an OTP password
- When you login, you can check your “Account Information”
- Click the link which looks like [yourtelephonenumber DSL]
- Click “View Unbilled Details” and there you are.
Now you know how to see Airtel broadband usage and surf with ease keeping your broadband bill in check.