Google made a new OnHub wifi router with partner TP-LINK andÂ it promises to change the way people connect and use Wifi on their multiple internet-hungry always-connected devices. So how is OnHub different from hundreds of other wifi routers made by so many manufacturers.
Google OnHub Wifi Router
Let me ask how many antennae your current router has … 2 or maybe 4 – this one has 13!Â So how is Onhub better that your current Wifi router?
- It will select the best channel for the fastest connection
- 1900 Mbps speeds by supporting Â 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Prioritize devices for fastest net speed and streaming internet
- Unique circular antenna design for better wifi coverage -Â 13 antennas (six 2.4GHz antennas, six 5GHz antennas, and a congestion-sensing antenna)
- Smart software
- Automatically adjustment to avoid interference
- Maintain peak network performance
- Supports Â 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and gen-nxt tech like Bluetooth Smart Ready, Weave, and 802.15.4
- Automatic updates (has inbuilt 4GB storage)
And there is an app …
Google On app will check your bandwidth usage, run network checks and detect and fix network issues. Many times you cannot remember wifi passwords to share internet with your friends, s0 simply tap the app, and get the password (and then SMS or email it!). Â Of course security and software updates will be automatic.
How much does OnHub router cost? Â $199.99 from online retailers in the U.S. like Â Google Store, Amazon, Walmart.com, BestBuy, Newegg, TPlink, Frys and Microcenter.
I think you will identify your wifi connection with this video