Amazon Prime Day on July 15: Bigger Than Black Friday!

By 1 year ago   Tips
Tweet Share Email Share

Amazon Prime Day is on 15 July 2015 and it promises to be bigger than Black Friday! The catch is that the deep discount deals are available only for Amazon Prime members on that day. The day marks celebrations of Amazon’s 20th Birthday.

Amazon Prime Day

amazon prime dayAmazon is celebrating its 20th birthday is style, with the global shopping event which promises to offer more deals than Black Friday, but it is exclusively for Amazon Prime members in the U.S., U.K., Spain, Japan, Italy, Germany, France, Canada and Austria.

Black Friday deals are a global phenomenon wherein shoppers can get deep discount deals on their favorite popular products. In fact Amazon celebrates the whole week pushing their  Pre-Black Friday week deals. Now Amazon Prime will surely push not only their popular products with lightening deals, but also start a flurry of new subscribers to the Amazon Prime program.

Amazon Prime subscription costs $99 per year, which allows members to get unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on 20 million items,  unlimited Free Same-Day Delivery on a million items, ability to watch unlimited streaming movies and TV episodes, early access to select Lightning Deals, unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive and they can borrow thousands of free eBooks from Kindle Owners’ Lending Library. Sometimes they get one hour delivery or drone delivery in 30 minutes!

Amazon is offering a 30 day free Prime trial right now and all these new members will be eligible for the Amazon Prime Day sale as well. It is expected new deals will offered throughout the day every 10 minutes!

Look for the Prime Logo on the select items on July 15 and press buy!

18 comments on “Amazon Prime Day on July 15: Bigger Than Black Friday!

1. Vendugeek says:

I would probably go do some shopping at amazon in a week !

2. Nick says:

Wow this is going to be awesome! Can’t wait to do my Christmas shopping in July!

3. Wow. This is an early opportunity and amazon give great deals! Thank you for sharing.

4. Alicia says:

I can imagine the volume of work their staff will have to deal with! Nevertheless great news for all Amazon clients!

5. mikhail says:

I wonder why they chose so few countries to hold their sales, many of which were not included in the list may be misunderstood and go to other online stores

6. Aanya Rajput says:

I hope that there will be a great sale on the electronics products, as I want to buy a new smartphone. And I love Amazon as it is the only online hopping website that delivers the order at our home :P

7. Andrea says:

Gosh it’s been 20 years already. Anyways, I am really interested in electronics and furniture so I hope the discounts will be huge.

8. Wow. Looking forward to all these big discounts! Amazon is really doing well these days.

9. I just love Black Friday deals, like getting stuff cheaper if possible!

10. Thank you for amazon giving the services from last 20 years in shopping the product was suggesting is very valuable on the occasion of the amazon 20th anniversary.

11. Kamal Thakur says:

Deals that actually works out for me. Thanks for sharing

12. Thank you so much for sharing this information. Looking forward for their great discounts.

13. Alice Evans says:

wow.this is really a great news..just the right time to buy a new phone.thank you so much for sharing

14. Laurent says:

Saw on TheNextWeb that the deals aren’t actually that great!

15. Praveen says:

P Chandra your though is right and this is good new for amazon employees …

16. Kristin says:

Yeah, not that great, but I hear they did well in sales.

17. Valentyn says:

It is hard to believe that Amazon celebrates its 20th anniversary! During the time Amazon exists – it managed to develop from a simple online shop to a huge Internet corporation which uses the latest and greatest technologies in its everyday work. Thanks for the info about Amazon Prime Day!

18. I think it is the best deal .. I will go for it.. thanks for sharing…