Want to print all Microsoft Word shortcuts keys? Keyboard shortcut keys make any job easier e.g. CTRL+O opens a new document. This is especially true in case of Microsoft Office Word. If you are a heavy user of text editors like Word, would you not like to print out a list of all possible shortcuts incorporated in Word.
So I tried the following and got a list of 9 pages of Word shortcut keys! Now I type smarter and makes my task easier. The tip described I have tested to work on Office Word 2003.
- Open Microsoft Office Word
- Drop down menu from Tools>Macro>Macros
- In “Macros in” – select from the drop down menu> Word Commands
- In the choices presented select> ListCommands
- Click Run
- From the choices select> Current Menus and keyboard settings.
And the full document opens which has 9 pages of Word keyboard shortcut keys. If you love shortcuts to speed up your work, it is definitely worth a look!