What is Camera Toss? What happens when you set your camera to a long exposure time, click the shutter, and toss it in the air…You learn a new photographic technique – Camera Toss!
If you like these interesting Camera Toss photos, you will like to know how it is done. Join the Camera Toss Flickr Community and improve photography skills and know more about digital cameras, exposure times, shutter speed, photo editing, photo software usage.
DEFINING A CAMERA TOSS
– Hands free. Your hands may not be on the camera during the majority of the exposure. Most often that means throwing it. Toss is about fluidity, not just jostling your camera about.
– Experimenting with timers and remote triggers highlly encouraged.
– Good catching skills or construction of camera crash nets/pads/bungees/shells highly suggested for high dollar cameras.
– For the most dangerous attempts, use of a very cheap digital or disposable film camera suggested, because they are a cheap investment and pretty indestructible.
– Use of tripods, for reasons of your personal well-being, is highly discouraged.
Camera Toss Blog is a showcase photo-blog for the “best of” camera tossing and general musings on this form of abstract photography. Tried tossing your camera?