Free Xbox 360 Live Gold Weekend : Play Online Games

By Posted 2006 Updated   GamingTips

If you love playing games on the Xbox 360, then Microsoft now offers Free Xbox 360 Live Gold  status for every U.S. Xbox 360 gamer for the entire weekend!

A Microsoft press release says

“The Verizon-sponsored Free Xbox Live Gold Weekend will feature 72 hours of nonstop events, constituting the largest programming effort of online Xbox multiplayer games ever. Events will include the following:

— A 72-hour multiplayer schedule of the most exciting games on Xbox 360
— Xbox Live Arcade leaderboard tournaments
— Xbox Live Play and Win contests
— Xbox Live veterans hosting new gamers on Xbox Live

In addition, the exclusive Verizon One Million Microsoft Points giveaway offers gamers the chance to win points to purchase the latest Xbox Live Marketplace digital downloadable content, including Xbox Live Arcade titles and the hottest game and entertainment content, while supplies last.”

Free Xbox Live Gold Weekend will run from March 31 to April 2 exclusively sponsored by Verizon. The fine print reads some eligibility requirements – U.S. residents only. Broadband connection, Xbox 360 storage device (hard drive or memory unit), and free Xbox Live Silver membership required.

An Xbox Live Gold Membership is the complete online entertainment experience that’s only available on Xbox 360. It lets you engage in competitive online multiplayer matches using the new TrueSkill matchmaking system. In fact, Xbox Live Gold is the only way to play online.

Get the full online multiplayer experience with your Xbox Live Gold Membership over the weekend and enjoy playing games.

20 comments on “Free Xbox 360 Live Gold Weekend : Play Online Games

1. abraham apah says:

i want this games to have a code to play

2. semir says:

Hey man not sure how this all funciones but i was wondering if please you guys can hook me up and get me a free xbox 360 i have never had one and i dnt think i will so please please help me out…

3. dixon says:

x box rocks

4. danrobbo says:

omg semir i cant beleive you are just asking for a free xbox 360 lmao we all have to pay like 300 for them so what makes u so different, get a job, earn some money and buy one like everyone else. nobody is goin to give you one for free FFS

5. mark davies says:

i would really love 2 play please

6. asdfghjkl says:

i want to win xbox 360

7. Bob says:

also if you just want to play online and you dont mind which account it is the just create 3 accounts and sign for xbox live on all of them.

BUT YOU ONLY GET TO DO THIS THREE TIMES AND U GET 1 MONTH FOR EACH ONE SO I WOULD DO IT ONE BY ONE TO GET 3 MONTHS OR IF YOU SIGN UP ON ALL OF THEM STRAIGHT AWAY THEY WILL END IN 1 MONTH

I hope it helped.

8. bob says:

i like the xbox360

9. madnepalicrew says:

can anyone give me a free code for xbox live even for 1 week? plz

10. jonshux says:

can i please have a xbox 360 gold membership

11. leevi says:

hi so if i creat acount on xbox360 live i wont need a code or owt? let me no at /leevi10@msn.com ty

12. george says:

hello people, does anyone have a gold membership, doesnt matter how long its 4, it would be nice if anyone could be kind enough to give me one email me at geox@hotmail.co.uk

13. mrs sondra walker says:

i want to play xbox 360 games for free online this weekend and every day

14. Keith Bourbon says:

I think that Bill gates can afford to make the Xbox360 live free, i mean come on he’s the richest man around??? I’m selling my xbox 360 for a ps3, which is free

15. EBRAHIM 0098 says:

hi i need free xbox 360 live game.my contre iran i never money to bank please help me

16. b4951 says:

http://getfreexboxlivecodes.com/ today is your lucky day you have come across the link of an awesome website to get free xbox live codes free xbox live gold membership all emailed 100% free no credit card.

17. Cheap Trainers Site - Link Exchange says:

Hi there, I couldn’t see any means to contact you, and so I really hope that you read this comment. I own a website about getting cheap trainers, and thought you might like to swap links with me. I have entered my email address if you chose to get in contact. Thanks.

18. Christian says:

How i get a free xbox 360 live gold weekend? I’m so noob ;(

19. keith says:

i love you guys if you give me some free gold

20. Homepage says:

A ոice piece, special thanks from a big gaminǥ lover.