How to Get $25 Google Adwords Coupon Code

By Posted 2008 Updated   AdvertisingGoogle

So how do you get a $25 Google Adwords coupon code? I recently bought the AdWords For Dummies book by Howie Jacobson, which teaches you how to create targeted, cost-efficient advertising campaigns using Google Adwords on the Web… and it has a $25 Google Adwords gift card inside!

Google Adwords Discount Codes

If you buy the AdWords For Dummies book from Amazon (lots of 5 star reviews), it costs $16.49 + shipping charges (eligible for free Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25), and with the $25 Adwords gift card free inside, it is really a good deal to get started with Adwords advertising and learn lots of Adwords tips from the book.

The promo code is inside the book which you can use when you register from a special url. Remember that only 1 promotional credit is given per book buyer. The promotional credit is valid only for new Google AdWords customers with self-managed signup accounts. The coupon promo code must be applied to the new AdWords account within 15 days of creating the account.

If you exceed the promotional credit amount of $25, you will be charged for advertising that exceeds the limit and you will need to suspend ads if you do not wish to receive additional charges beyond the free credit amount.

I had started my Google Adwords account a year back with a free Rs.1000 Adwords coupon ($25 equivalent) from a Tech magazine, but Google has offered Rs 1000 Adwords vouchers online before as a limited time deal. Get started with Adwords and Google might gift you a Google mini fridge someday.

10 comments on “How to Get $25 Google Adwords Coupon Code

1. rob says:

$25.00 free for a book that worth reading? that’s a good deal

thanks for the tip

2. MADHAVI says:

It is really worth. good tip to getting $25.00
    How can I know more to get $25.oo

3. charles says:

I wanna use adwords to increase my sites traffic but dont have enough funds for it. Still, is there anyone giving out free advertising other than adwords? Anyway, thanks for the post. I might go to a bookstore now and find the book and might read it in the bookstore. That’s what i do to save money.

Charles

4. POM says:

I wanna use adwords to increase my sites traffic but dont have enough funds for it. Still, is there anyone giving out free advertising other than adwords? Anyway, thanks for the post. I might go to a bookstore now and find the book and might read it in the bookstore. Thats what i do to save money.

pom

5. Harris says:

Do they still give out the Google mini fridge?

6. Benoni says:

Through My websites u can get free Coupon for Yahoo ads- 123 search and miva search engine..

7. santa says:

i’m guessing it only works when you first sign up

8. QuickOnlineTips says:

Publicly posted codes will not last more than a few seconds. :-)

9. marketer says:

I will follow this tips and hope I will get more adwords user for less money. I will inform you what happend.

10. new wp themes says:

This tips are really great to use adwords optimal. I hope this will get me some more visitors.