This page documents the copyright terms and fair use policy for our site.
- RSS feed Scraping – This is not allowed as per our terms. Full text feeds cannot be republished. You many syndicate our headlines or a short excerpt on your site with credit back to the original source.
- Content Copy – We do not allow sites to copy and republish our content without prior authorization
- Translation – We do not allow language translations and republishing of any content of this site without authorization.
- Noncommercial – We do not allow reuse or reselling our content for commercial purposes without permission.
- No Derivative Works -You may not alter, edit content our published content and republish on your site.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Content Theft and Plagiarism
These are serious offences as site content and rights are well protected for the content owner. If we become aware of complaints related to our content theft – legal notices may follow which could lead to –
- IP blacklist
- Cancellation of Domain/Web hosting
- Ban by advertising services
- DMCA notice and Search engine penalties
NOTE: This Policy is subject to change anytime at my sole discretion and any changes made will be effective immediately.