The privacy of site readers and visitors is important to us.
Advertising Cookies – We allow third-party advertising companies like Google Adsense to serve ads when you visit our site. These advertisers may serve cookies to your browser to serve ads and target ad content to you. We have no control over these cookies.
You can disable the cookies in your browser to prevent Advertisers from targeting content across websites. Learn how to opt out of behavioral advertising on websites.
There might be some third-party vendors serving ads on this site and you may visit those vendor websites to opt-out of cookies (if the vendor offers this capability).
Analytics Log Files – Like most websites, we use site analytics tools like Google Analytics to monitor and log files to track site traffic. The information logged includes parameters like IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, etc to track users’ movement around the site and enable us to better serve content to our readers. Note that all this information is NOT personally identifiable.
Email Subscribers – We collect email addresses only for people using the double opt-in method who willingly want to get added to our email newsletter. The newsletter is delivered through Amazon SES, a highly reliable and safe service. We never sell, republish or misuse your email to send spam.
This page documents the copyright-terms and fair use policy for our site.
- RSS feed Scraping – This is not allowed as per our terms. Full-text feeds cannot be republished. You may syndicate our headlines or a short excerpt on your site with credit back to the original source.
- Content Copy – We do not allow sites to copy and republish our content without prior authorization
- Translation – We do not allow language translations and republishing of any content of this site without authorization.
- Noncommercial – We do not allow the reuse or reselling of our content for commercial purposes without permission.
- No Derivative Works -You may not alter, or edit content our published content and republish on your site.
- Content Theft and Plagiarism – These are serious offenses as site content and rights are well protected for the content owner. If we become aware of complaints related to our content theft – legal notices may follow which could lead to – IP blacklist, Cancellation of Domain/Web hosting, Ban by advertising services as well as DMCA notice and Search engine penalties.
The blog articles and writings reflect my personal viewpoint. The viewpoint might change with time and my understanding. Some articles have also been written by guest bloggers and the same disclaimer applies to that content too. All content is provided on an AS IS basis without any liability whatsoever. While all efforts have been made to cite suitable sources for accuracy, still no guarantee can be made that the information is 100% accurate. By reading and implementing the tips and tricks given on this site, you agree that you are on your own and bear full responsibility for the risk of any harm that occurs while using this information and we will not be liable for any damages that you or others (because of you) may incur.
Affiliate Disclosure – Some of the links in the content may be affiliate links, which means clicking on the link AND buying/subscribing to the service or product will earn us some commission. Please note all these products are researched and recommended. There is no compulsion to buy or use.
Policy Change: This Policy is subject to change at anytime at my sole discretion and any changes made will be effective immediately.