Never Buy Google Plus One +1 Votes

By Posted 2011 Updated   GoogleSEO

Want to buy Google Plus One +1 votes? Now several sites sell Google +1 votes for a fee. Webmasters add +1 buttons and get +1 votes which are said to influence search engine rankings and are now widely being promoted for good SEO.

As Google contemplates re-ranking sites based on their +1 votes as a proof of social media power, they need to look out that +1 votes can also be gamed.

Google’s Terms of Use

Be warned  – Google +1 has strict publisher policy and buying +1 clicks will  violate the Google guidelines and terms of use.

Publishers may not promote prizes, monies, or monetary equivalents in exchange for Google+ button clicks.

It is best not to engage is buying +1 votes or encouraging people to click these buttons. Since Google is using +1’s as a way to get social signals to understand page popularity, gaming the plus ones is not an acceptable policy.

Buy Google +1 votes

There are many services we spotted where you can buy Google +1 votes. We have NO experience of using these sites or their reliability or eventual outcome with Google results.

buy google plus one

These services let you buy thousands of +1 votes for a few dollars! Many will claim that all +1′s come from Phone Verified Google+ Accounts, and real people (no bots or fake accounts) are engaged in manually clicking the +1 button on your site. They also claim the +1′s are being given from different IP’s and given over a couple of days so it looks natural!

Many emphasize that these will be non-targeted worldwide users who have low activity and high retention. Some can promise high quality +1 clicks from US, Canada or UK accounts. Others promise 72-96 hours delivery time and money back guarantee also

There are many services to buy Facebook Fans and Likes, but with plans of Google to use these +1 votes to influence search engine rankings of web pages, I hope they have anticipated that many such services will eventually crop up and will allow webmasters to buy +1 votes for a charge

Never buy Google +1 votes, they could someday be penalized.

20 comments on “Never Buy Google Plus One +1 Votes

1. For Tips and Tricks says:

Really People have the thousands way to earn money…

2. Krishna says:

I want to take your Service

PM

3. Keshab raj says:

I don’t think google has yet implemented Plus 1 to the search and I guess it will take a couple of years may be to implement that’s on real life.. I have seen still thousand of website BBC, CNN, TIME and rest of others big daily and more important sites are not even implementing plus one yet, other hand you can see, plus one doesn’t even support IE and Safari and there are more then 50% of users based on these browsers. so hard to say when and how they gonna implement google plus to the right way. Hope that will not effect google’s business from real life.

4. Fans Plus Ones says:

Google Plus Ones will be a powerful SEO technique. Right now though Facebook Fans Likes are more powerful and more trusted.

5. alex says:

Hi,
    Good research about google plus one.
    Thanks for sharing.

6. john says:

www.buyrealplus1.com is also the good website, they provide the google +1 at extra cheap price

7. Michael says:

Like this article suggests, plussem.com seems to be the best option.

8. Saket Jajodia says:

I will prefer never to use these kind of websites.. If they ought and band our website from Search Engine then..

9. Waji Lala says:

If anyone need human +1 votes i can provide 50Votes just in $6.
    100= $10
    500= $45
    I have lot of friends on Facebook,Myspace,Google and Yahoo. I will invite them on your site they will give +1 votes for me. If you are owner of website i suggest it’s best way to get human votes.
    Google Talk: waji.lala @gmail.com

10. Mike says:

It’s a great idea, if your good you stay at the top in your not you go down the list. That’s a perfect solution if you ask me!

11. Plus1Checker says:

It’s great that you can purchase these all over the place now – but no one had any checkers set up! So we put one up over at plus1checker.com ;) it’s free and accurate!

12. Marco says:

The Google +1 button is similar to the facebook like button. However, I think the +1 button will dominate as the Google+ network grows.

Also, I found out that you can even buy +1 now on sites like http://plussem.com and http://plusonefans.com

What do you think about this?

13. Y8 says:

Wow… google plus one is now on-sale this is really a good thing for SEO professionals to earn additional income.

14. Its really great way to earn money in the social media power :) Thanks a lot for says:

15. Michael Renns says:

I think Google + would give Faceboom a run for their money in a few years or so…personally i have used http://www.hitplus1.com to get more plus ones..Very good site..Hioghly recommend….

16. Ian says:

Google is more worth now after google launched ‘penguin’ updates!, just bought g+ from imsmartsolutions.com really satisfied with their service

17. google +1s says:

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article.
    I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

18. Brenton Griffin says:

Google Share and Google +1 will really improve SEO if you guys clearly note about this in webmaster tool. If you choose a legit website to buy google +1 you will never get penalized.

19. lylynguyen says:

Hi!
    I’m seller google plus. I can sale with best price and deliver very fast because we have a team do this work. Contract with me to bargaining. And my name skype boclich85, hope can work with you. Please give me your name skye. Thanks.

20. bostjan says:

Oh, come on, does anyone really thinks that buying those G+ will help him or her beat Google’s intelligence? I don’t think so.