Most Hosting companies offer Free Google Adwords credits to new customers. Dreamhost now offers free Google AdWords credits to new and existing DreamHost customers!
Google Adwords is the remarkable Google advertising platform which lets you place advertisements across millions of websites via Google Adsense ads. These ads are mostly contextually targeted and you pay per click, though you could change options and target specific sites on a CPM basis also.
Buy Hosting, Get Free Google Adwords Credits
So here is the deal they offer –
- Sign up today and get $25 Adwords credits
- Spend over $50 and get $50 Adwords credits
- Spend over $75 and get $75 Free Google Adwords credit.
Free Adwords Credit Terms
Its the terms and conditions that you need to look out for
- Promotional credit must be applied to a new AdWords account within 15 days of creating the account
- Valid for new Google AdWords customers with self-managed signup accounts.
- Advertisers are charged for advertising that exceeds promotional credit.
- Advertisers will need to suspend their ads if they do not wish to receive additional charges beyond the free credit amount.
- The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered.
- One promotional credit per customer.
- Advertisers with self-managed signup accounts are subject to a $5 activation fee.
- Offer valid only for sign ups through the URL provided for the promotion by customers with billing address in the US or Canada.
- Credits expires 31 December 2009.
Of course this deal will enable Google Adwords to get more accounts and let Dreamhost get more customers by offering free Google Advertising. While most web hosting companies offer new accounts with free Google Adwords, this offer is a win-win deal for all older Dreamhost customers too.
Read more tips about Adsense
Start a discussion. Share your view: Post a Comment on Twitter