Google Doodles Logos by Dennis Hwang

By Posted 2006 Updated   Google

Google Doodles are the beautiful logos on Google.com and Doodle designer Dennis Hwang is the man behind these amazing Google logos. I am sure you have wondered who creates beautiful logos which you see daily on the Google homepage commemorating holidays and events?

Meet Dennis Hwang – the official logo designer for Google who creates those Google Doodles – a variety of logos commemorating holidays and events. An excerpt from a post on Google Blog entitled Oodles of Doodles reveals –

“Holding up my mockups and then holding my breath while Larry and Sergey do their “thumbs-up, thumbs-down” emperor thing is never boring, and I love the fact that my little niche within this company turned out to be something so cool and creative and, well, Google-y.”

If you would like to include a link to Google on your site, use these official logo stickers. If you would like to use the Google logo for some other purpose, see Google Permissions page. There are also several fan-created logos possibly created as part of a Google Doodle designing contest. You can view Google logos created in previous years also.

ZDNet UK reports that a London schoolgirl won a competition to create a doodle for Google’s UK Web site. The ‘Doodle for Google’ school challenge was open to 4,000 pupils at 25 London schools. It was judged by Dennis Hwang. Google held the competition to mark the launch of a new London office.

10 comments on “Google Doodles Logos by Dennis Hwang

1. Vijay says:

I would like to say Dennis that he really do a good job and i like his art. May I get his mail ID so that I can personally write to him.

Thanks and regards
    Vijay

2. disha says:

hi dennis I saw the google doodles logos created by you. It is nice. I know you are very busy that might you will not read this.

3. Mac says:

I love the little martians you draw. can i also have your personal email?

4. Kevin says:

Love your logos! With so many countries having so many logos, is there a website that displays all the international daily logos?

5. Arpita says:

Hi Dennis,
    I have been astonished by your craetivity.Would have your contact email-id??

6. Rowland Hill says:

I’m so dissapointed No Google Doodle for Mickey Mouse’s birthday!

7. Tim Rognlien says:

Dennis:

I would like to see a doodle with the face of President Obama in the first O, Michelle Obama in the second O, and the children in the top and bottom of the g.

Thanks for your interest,

Tim

8. Cliff Bisch says:

The latest GOOGLE title for Jackson Pollack is dual purpose. It is a perfect red-green colorblind test. I cannot read “Gooogle” in it at all. So 9 to 17% of males will not see the Google label today.

9. Bryoney Wilson says:

Love his work its actully amazing :) <3
    my art homework is doing the doodle 4 gooogle and him

10. VijayVed says:

Hi Denis,

Please accept my salutations! Today, after accessing mail received from one of my friends, I came to know about YOUR creations of google logos. Till then, I used to watch daily basis different logos of GOOGLE and there was always curiosity about its creator. Anyways, they are really pleasant creations. I would like to suggest you that there are millions of Indians who must be accessing google daily. It will please them if you create something about pecualiarity of Indians (e.g. their festivals, personalities, national days, etc.). Thanks and all the best for your newer creations to come in the years ahead,

Bye & take care,